PDA

View Full Version : Really ?

Anton Berlin
May 5th 12, 05:40 PM
http://www.3-athlon.com/product.php?productid=2269

Sir Ridesalot
May 6th 12, 10:28 AM
On May 5, 12:40*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> http://www.3-athlon.com/product.php?productid=2269

And the groupset is yours for the low sum of only $5,499.95 bike not
included.

I'll grab a set for every bike in my fleet. VBG LOL ;<)

Cheers

atriage[_6_]
May 7th 12, 06:28 PM
On 06/05/2012 10:28, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> On May 5, 12:40 pm, Anton > wrote:
>> http://www.3-athlon.com/product.php?productid=2269
>
> And the groupset is yours for the low sum of only $5,499.95 bike not
> included.
>
> I'll grab a set for every bike in my fleet. VBG LOL ;<)

I really really want Campy to do well but at nearly 5 times the price of
the Ultegra leccy groupset you have to wonder how many they will sell.
Maybe that's the early adopters price that will come down a lot in a few
months.

Anton Berlin
May 11th 12, 07:42 PM
Stupidity like this deserves extinction.

thirty-six
May 12th 12, 04:56 AM
On May 11, 7:42*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> Stupidity like this deserves extinction.

Whe-e's the comme-cial p-oduce- offe-ing half-step gea-ing with a
compact 6 f-eewheel? How do -ou get the masses to bu- that so-t of c-
ap?

Fred Flintstein
May 15th 12, 02:05 PM
On 5/11/2012 1:42 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Stupidity like this deserves extinction.

Your point might have more force if the clock on your
computer were set correctly.

Simply Fred
May 15th 12, 08:51 PM

Fred Flintstein wrote:
> Your point might have more force if the clock on your
> computer were set correctly.

Its all relative.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home