PDA

View Full Version : Great finish in s 15 of the Giro today

Anton Berlin
May 20th 12, 06:48 PM
Worth watching if you haven't seen it.

Rabbottini was out there for 94km until the last few hundred meters

http://www.steephill.tv/players/youtube3/?title=Last+2+Km+of+Stage+15&dashboard=giro-d-italia&id=cvtNmlTCZP4&yr=2012

Fred Flintstein
May 20th 12, 08:10 PM
On 5/20/2012 12:48 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Worth watching if you haven't seen it.
>
> Rabbottini was out there for 94km until the last few hundred meters
>
> http://www.steephill.tv/players/youtube3/?title=Last+2+Km+of+Stage+15&dashboard=giro-d-italia&id=cvtNmlTCZP4&yr=2012

A great stage today. And a very gracious finish by Rodriguez.

Anton Berlin
May 22nd 12, 01:09 AM
On May 20, 2:10*pm, Fred Flintstein >
wrote:
> On 5/20/2012 12:48 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>
> > Worth watching if you haven't seen it.
>
> > Rabbottini was out there for 94km until the last few hundred meters
>
> >http://www.steephill.tv/players/youtube3/?title=Last+2+Km+of+Stage+15....
>
> A great stage today. And a very gracious finish by Rodriguez.

I believed it as it happened. But if you're POV is correct it's just
as remarkable.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home