PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Mason's 2012 mystery tour

Dave - Cyclists VOR
May 20th 12, 11:55 PM
Starts on June 2.
It wasn't at all popular last year, everybody laughed at the dickhead,
so here is its own thread.

University

M Wicks
May 21st 12, 12:36 AM
On May 20, 11:55*pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR >
wrote:
> Starts on June 2.
> It wasn't at all popular last year, everybody laughed at the d**khead,
> so here is its own thread.

Could you please explain why, as a supposed adult in his 60s, you
thought it necessary to start this thread?

What would your children think, if you have any? Do you behave this
way in real life? Have you done since school?

Dave - Cyclists VOR
May 21st 12, 09:25 AM

To take the **** out of an idiot.

> What would your children think, if you have any?

Two absolutely stunning, high achieving daughters. They would laugh
their socks off & join in.

Do I take the **** out of idiots? Of course I do.

>Have you done since school?

Absolutely. It's a public service. If more people had taken the ****
out of you, you wouldn't be such a bell end would you?

University

Simon Mason[_4_]
May 21st 12, 10:53 AM
On May 21, 12:36*am, M Wicks > wrote:

> Could you please explain why, as a supposed adult in his 60s, you
> thought it necessary to start this thread?
>
> What would your children think, if you have any? Do you behave this
> way in real life? Have you done since school?

He is a 61 year old odd job man who has nothing better to do than to
waste his precious last few years acting the hard man from the safety
of his terraced house.
How pathetic is that?

--
Simon Mason

Mentalguy2k8[_2_]
May 22nd 12, 01:58 PM
wrote:
> Starts on June 2.
> It wasn't at all popular last year, everybody laughed at the d**khead,
> so here is its own thread.

>Could you please explain why, as a supposed adult in his 60s, you
>thought it necessary to start this thread?

Your definition of being "grown up" includes believing in mythical deities
and fairies, I suppose?

May 22nd 12, 03:17 PM
On Monday, 21 May 2012 00:36:28 UTC+1, M Wicks wrote:
> On May 20, 11:55*pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR >
> wrote:
> > Starts on June 2.
> > It wasn't at all popular last year, everybody laughed at the d**khead,
> > so here is its own thread.
>
> Could you please explain why, as a supposed adult in his 60s, you
> thought it necessary to start this thread?

I've no idea what he's wittering on about, a failed attempt at bullying I suspect.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home