PDA

View Full Version : Lycra louts make a road rage attack

Mrcheerful[_3_]
May 23rd 12, 01:05 PM
Cycles need registration plates to reduce incidents like this.

http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/news/cyclist_hunted_after_alleged_attack_on_driver_1_13 86349

May 23rd 12, 01:31 PM
On Wednesday, 23 May 2012 13:05:05 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
> Cycles need registration plates to reduce incidents like this.
>
> http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/news/cyclist_hunted_after_alleged_attack_on_driver_1_13 86349

I wonder what action prompted the retaliation.

Mrcheerful[_3_]
May 24th 12, 08:36 AM
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 May 2012 13:05:05 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
>> Cycles need registration plates to reduce incidents like this.
>>
>> http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/news/cyclist_hunted_after_alleged_attack_on_driver_1_13 86349
>
> I wonder what action prompted the retaliation.

Virtually anything can prompt cyclists to attack, they seem to go round in a
permanent state of rage.

jnugent
May 24th 12, 08:54 AM
On 23/05/2012 13:31, wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 May 2012 13:05:05 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
>> Cycles need registration plates to reduce incidents like this.
>>
>> http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/news/cyclist_hunted_after_alleged_attack_on_driver_1_13 86349
>
> I wonder what action prompted the retaliation.

Did the lorry driver retaliate?

It doesn't say that. Is it reported elsewhere?

Mr. Benn[_9_]
May 24th 12, 08:56 AM
"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 May 2012 13:05:05 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
>> Cycles need registration plates to reduce incidents like this.
>>
>> http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/news/cyclist_hunted_after_alleged_attack_on_driver_1_13 86349
>
> I wonder what action prompted the retaliation.

Virtually anything can prompt cyclists to attack, they seem to go round in a
permanent state of rage.

Not all of them - only the Lycra louts.

May 24th 12, 09:04 AM
On Thursday, 24 May 2012 08:54:49 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 23/05/2012 13:31, northwalesyorkie wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 23 May 2012 13:05:05 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
> >> Cycles need registration plates to reduce incidents like this.
> >>
> >> http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/news/cyclist_hunted_after_alleged_attack_on_driver_1_13 86349
> >
> > I wonder what action prompted the retaliation.
>
> Did the lorry driver retaliate?
>
> It doesn't say that. Is it reported elsewhere?

Comprehension failure.

Mr. Benn[_9_]
May 24th 12, 09:48 AM
wrote in message

On Thursday, 24 May 2012 08:54:49 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 23/05/2012 13:31, northwalesyorkie wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 23 May 2012 13:05:05 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
> >> Cycles need registration plates to reduce incidents like this.
> >>
> >> http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/news/cyclist_hunted_after_alleged_attack_on_driver_1_13 86349
> >
> > I wonder what action prompted the retaliation.
>
> Did the lorry driver retaliate?
>
> It doesn't say that. Is it reported elsewhere?

Comprehension failure.
=============================

He understood you perfectly. The fact is that it is not known why the
cyclist attacked the driver. It could have been for something as innocent
as the driver asking the cyclist keep left so the driver could pass. Or
something completely different.

jnugent
May 24th 12, 10:22 AM
On 24/05/2012 09:04, wrote:
> On Thursday, 24 May 2012 08:54:49 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

>>> I wonder what action prompted the retaliation.
>>
>> Did the lorry driver retaliate?
>>
>> It doesn't say that. Is it reported elsewhere?
>
> Comprehension failure.

Then you must try harder.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home