PDA

View Full Version : Fat people

Mike Hunt
June 11th 12, 01:55 PM
Fat people are so disgusting, they should be locked away from the view of
the general public. Yes it is their choice to turn themselves into grotesque
sacks of fat heading to a future of dependance upon others but do they
really have to wobble around in public in full view to normal people, oozing
out of clothes too small to contain their lard?

Justin[_3_]
June 11th 12, 03:59 PM
On 11 jun, 14:55, "Mike Hunt" > wrote:
> Fat people are so disgusting, they should be locked away from the view of
> the general public. Yes it is their choice to turn themselves into grotesque
> sacks of fat heading to a future of dependance upon others but do they
> really have to wobble around in public in full view to normal people, oozing
> out of clothes too small to contain their lard?

That's Judith ****ed

Dave - Cyclists VOR
June 11th 12, 04:11 PM
On 11/06/2012 15:59, Justin wrote:
> On 11 jun, 14:55, "Mike > wrote:
>> Fat people are so disgusting, they should be locked away from the view of
>> the general public. Yes it is their choice to turn themselves into grotesque
>> sacks of fat heading to a future of dependance upon others but do they
>> really have to wobble around in public in full view to normal people, oozing
>> out of clothes too small to contain their lard?
>
> That's Judith ****ed

I thought you preferred men?

University

NM
June 11th 12, 04:51 PM
On Jun 11, 1:55*pm, "Mike Hunt" > wrote:
> Fat people are so disgusting, they should be locked away from the view of
> the general public. Yes it is their choice to turn themselves into grotesque
> sacks of fat heading to a future of dependance upon others but do they
> really have to wobble around in public in full view to normal people, oozing
> out of clothes too small to contain their lard?

There were no fat people in Belsen. To loose weight reduce eating,
simples innit.

Judith[_4_]
June 11th 12, 07:11 PM
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:59:31 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 11 jun, 14:55, "Mike Hunt" > wrote:
>> Fat people are so disgusting, they should be locked away from the view of
>> the general public. Yes it is their choice to turn themselves into grotesque
>> sacks of fat heading to a future of dependance upon others but do they
>> really have to wobble around in public in full view to normal people, oozing
>> out of clothes too small to contain their lard?
>
>That's Judith ****ed

Have you decided why anyone would be stupid enough to renounce British
citizenship yet?

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin (Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech

Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied it. Nobhead Lewis is a liar.

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 09:03 AM
On 11 jun, 20:11, Judith > wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:59:31 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> wrote:
>
> >On 11 jun, 14:55, "Mike Hunt" > wrote:
> >> Fat people are so disgusting, they should be locked away from the view of
> >> the general public. Yes it is their choice to turn themselves into grotesque
> >> sacks of fat heading to a future of dependance upon others but do they
> >> really have to wobble around in public in full view to normal people, oozing
> >> out of clothes too small to contain their lard?
>
> >That's Judith ****ed
>
> Have you decided why anyone would be stupid enough to renounce British
> citizenship yet?
>
> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
> --
> Justin *(Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
> FrontMech
> Billsgate
> Ricky Bikebloke
> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
> J.M.Messie
>
> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
> He has denied it. *Nobhead Lewis is a liar.

Your question cannot be answered without agreeing to the implicite
hypothesis contained within it.
Your hypothesis is that it is stupid to give up British nationality.
Whilst I disagree entirely, why might someone harbour such an opinion?

The law allowing renunciation gives a number of valid reasons.

My reason is logical, reasonable and considered. I have only had a
positive experience since my renunciation. There is no negative side
to my decision.

Judith[_4_]
June 12th 12, 09:26 AM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:03:58 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 11 jun, 20:11, Judith > wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:59:31 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>> wrote:

>> >That's Judith ****ed
>>
>> Have you decided why anyone would be stupid enough to renounce British
>> citizenship yet?
>>
>> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
>> --
>> Justin *(Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
>> FrontMech
>> Billsgate
>> Ricky Bikebloke
>> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
>> J.M.Messie
>>
>> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
>> He has denied it. *Nobhead Lewis is a liar.
>
>Your question cannot be answered without agreeing to the implicite
>hypothesis contained within it.
>Your hypothesis is that it is stupid to give up British nationality.
>Whilst I disagree entirely, why might someone harbour such an opinion?
>
>The law allowing renunciation gives a number of valid reasons.

Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.

NM
June 12th 12, 09:40 AM
On Jun 12, 9:03*am, Justin > wrote:

> My reason is logical, reasonable and considered. I have only had a
> positive experience since my renunciation. There is no negative side
> to my decision.

Have you met the Belastingdinst yet?

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 10:28 AM
On 12 jun, 10:40, NM > wrote:
> On Jun 12, 9:03*am, Justin > wrote:
>

> > My reason is logical, reasonable and considered. I have only had a
> > positive experience since my renunciation. There is no negative side
> > to my decision.
>
> Have you met the Belastingdinst yet?

Of course. I hsve worked here since 1994. You have experience with
them?

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 10:31 AM
On 12 jun, 10:26, Judith > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:03:58 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> wrote:
>

> >On 11 jun, 20:11, Judith > wrote:

> >> Have you decided why anyone would be stupid enough to renounce British
> >> citizenship yet?
>
> >> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
> >> --
> >> Justin *(Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
> >> FrontMech
> >> Billsgate
> >> Ricky Bikebloke
> >> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
> >> J.M.Messie
> >>
> >> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
> >> He has denied it. *Nobhead Lewis is a liar.
>
> >Your question cannot be answered without agreeing to the implicite
> >hypothesis contained within it.
> >Your hypothesis is that it is stupid to give up British nationality.
> >Whilst I disagree entirely, why might someone harbour such an opinion?
>
> >The law allowing renunciation gives a number of valid reasons.
>
> Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.

So now you are saying that a large number of the people who renounce
their British nationality are ****wits?

Judith[_4_]
June 12th 12, 11:59 AM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:31:24 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 12 jun, 10:26, Judith > wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:03:58 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>> wrote:

>> >Your question cannot be answered without agreeing to the implicite
>> >hypothesis contained within it.
>> >Your hypothesis is that it is stupid to give up British nationality.
>> >Whilst I disagree entirely, why might someone harbour such an opinion?
>>
>> >The law allowing renunciation gives a number of valid reasons.
>>
>> Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.
>
>So now you are saying that a large number of the people who renounce
>their British nationality are ****wits?

Not all of them - just some. In fact - perhaps just the one.

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 12:05 PM
On 12 jun, 10:40, NM > wrote:
> On Jun 12, 9:03*am, Justin > wrote:
>

> > My reason is logical, reasonable and considered. I have only had a
> > positive experience since my renunciation. There is no negative side
> > to my decision.
>
> Have you met the Belastingdinst yet?

Belastingdienst

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 12:16 PM
On 12 jun, 12:59, Judith > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:31:24 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> wrote:
>

> >On 12 jun, 10:26, Judith > wrote:

> >> Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.
>
> >So now you are saying that a large number of the people who renounce
> >their British nationality are ****wits?
>
> Not all of them - just some. *In fact - perhaps just the one.

You really are an immensely gutless and tumescently ignorant troll.
You say that one of the most common reasons was used by perhaps one
person.
Utter and perfect blind ignorance.
I am not going to answer your question. It is nothing to with an
anonymous bigot.
If you want to use that (privacy) as a reason to insult, you are very
small-minded and hypocritical. You expect me to relinquish my right to
privacy whilst you hide, like the spineles coward you are, behind your
pathetic anonymity.

Judith[_4_]
June 12th 12, 12:54 PM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 04:16:27 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 12 jun, 12:59, Judith > wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:31:24 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>> wrote:

>> >So now you are saying that a large number of the people who renounce
>> >their British nationality are ****wits?
>>
>> Not all of them - just some. *In fact - perhaps just the one.
>
>You really are an immensely gutless and tumescently ignorant troll.
>You say that one of the most common reasons was used by perhaps one
>person.
>Utter and perfect blind ignorance.
>I am not going to answer your question. It is nothing to with an
>anonymous bigot.
>If you want to use that (privacy) as a reason to insult, you are very
>small-minded and hypocritical. You expect me to relinquish my right to
>privacy whilst you hide, like the spineles coward you are, behind your
>pathetic anonymity.

I find it just incredible that you seem to want to prove that you are a ****wit
with almost everything that you post. There is no need : we know.

Your denying using the posting names is typical. People *know* that you used
them.

Come on now - tell the truth for once - did you?

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin (Nobhead) van Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech
Billsgate
Ricky Bikebloke
Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
J.M.Messie

Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied using some - but he refuses to confirm or deny using them all
- even when the evidence is presented to him.

Justin van Lewis is a proven liar.

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 01:15 PM
On 12 jun, 13:54, Judith > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 04:16:27 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> wrote:
>

> >On 12 jun, 12:59, Judith > wrote:

> >> Not all of them - just some. *In fact - perhaps just the one.
>
> >You really are an immensely gutless and tumescently ignorant troll.
> >You say that one of the most common reasons was used by perhaps one
> >person.
> >Utter and perfect blind ignorance.
> >I am not going to answer your question. It is nothing to with an
> >anonymous bigot.
> >If you want to use that (privacy) as a reason to insult, you are very
> >small-minded and hypocritical. You expect me to relinquish my right to
> >privacy whilst you hide, like the spineles coward you are, behind your
> >pathetic anonymity.
>
> I find it just incredible that you seem to want to prove that you are a ****wit
> with almost everything that you post. *There is no need : we know.
>
> Your denying using the posting names is typical. *People *know* that you used
> them.
>
> Come on now - tell the truth for once - did you?
>
> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
> --
> Justin *(Nobhead) van Lewis has been caught using the following names:
> FrontMech
> Billsgate
> Ricky Bikebloke
> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
> J.M.Messie
>
> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
> He has denied using some - but he refuses to confirm or deny using them all
> *- even when the evidence is presented to him.
>
> Justin van Lewis is a proven liar

You, as usual, are avoiding the issue.

Bertie Wooster[_2_]
June 12th 12, 04:02 PM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:26:21 +0100, Judith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:03:58 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>wrote:
>
>>On 11 jun, 20:11, Judith > wrote:

>>> Have you decided why anyone would be stupid enough to renounce British
>>> citizenship yet?
>>>
>>> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
>>> --
>>> Justin *(Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
>>> FrontMech
>>> Billsgate
>>> Ricky Bikebloke
>>> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
>>> J.M.Messie
>>>
>>> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
>>> He has denied it. *Nobhead Lewis is a liar.
>>
>>Your question cannot be answered without agreeing to the implicite
>>hypothesis contained within it.
>>Your hypothesis is that it is stupid to give up British nationality.
>>Whilst I disagree entirely, why might someone harbour such an opinion?
>>
>>The law allowing renunciation gives a number of valid reasons.
>

>Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.

I don't know how you define a "f*ckwit". But according to the UK
border agency you must be of sound mind to renounce British
citizenship.

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 04:58 PM
On 12 jun, 17:02, Bertie Wooster > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:26:21 +0100, Judith >
> wrote:
>

> >On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:03:58 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> >wrote:

> >>Your question cannot be answered without agreeing to the implicite
> >>hypothesis contained within it.
> >>Your hypothesis is that it is stupid to give up British nationality.
> >>Whilst I disagree entirely, why might someone harbour such an opinion?
>
> >>The law allowing renunciation gives a number of valid reasons.
>
> >Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.
>
> I don't know how you define a "f*ckwit". But according to the UK
> border agency you must be of sound mind to renounce British
> citizenship.

Does explain why the Judith had to remain British.

Judith[_4_]
June 12th 12, 05:20 PM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:15:21 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 12 jun, 13:54, Judith > wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 04:16:27 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>> wrote:

>> >You really are an immensely gutless and tumescently ignorant troll.
>> >You say that one of the most common reasons was used by perhaps one
>> >person.
>> >Utter and perfect blind ignorance.
>> >I am not going to answer your question. It is nothing to with an
>> >anonymous bigot.
>> >If you want to use that (privacy) as a reason to insult, you are very
>> >small-minded and hypocritical. You expect me to relinquish my right to
>> >privacy whilst you hide, like the spineles coward you are, behind your
>> >pathetic anonymity.
>>
>> I find it just incredible that you seem to want to prove that you are a ****wit
>> with almost everything that you post. *There is no need : we know.
>>
>> Your denying using the posting names is typical. *People *know* that you used
>> them.
>>
>> Come on now - tell the truth for once - did you?
>>
>> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
>> --
>> Justin *(Nobhead) van Lewis has been caught using the following names:
>> FrontMech
>> Billsgate
>> Ricky Bikebloke
>> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
>> J.M.Messie
>>
>> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
>> He has denied using some - but he refuses to confirm or deny using them all
>> *- even when the evidence is presented to him.
>>
>> Justin van Lewis is a proven liar
>
>You, as usual, are avoiding the issue.

I am sorry - what is the issue?

Dave - Cyclists VOR
June 12th 12, 05:22 PM
On 12/06/2012 16:02, Bertie Wooster wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:26:21 +0100, >
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:03:58 -0700 (PDT), >
>> wrote:

>>> Your question cannot be answered without agreeing to the implicite
>>> hypothesis contained within it.
>>> Your hypothesis is that it is stupid to give up British nationality.
>>> Whilst I disagree entirely, why might someone harbour such an opinion?
>>>
>>> The law allowing renunciation gives a number of valid reasons.
>>

>> Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.
>
> I don't know how you define a "f*ckwit". But according to the UK
> border agency you must be of sound mind to renounce British
> citizenship.

How did Justin manage it then?

University

Dave - Cyclists VOR
June 12th 12, 08:28 PM
On 12/06/2012 17:51, Justin wrote:
> On 12 jun, 18:22, Dave - Cyclists >
> wrote:
>> On 12/06/2012 16:02, Bertie Wooster wrote:

>>> I don't know how you define a "f*ckwit". But according to the UK
>>> border agency you must be of sound mind to renounce British
>>> citizenship.
>>
>> How did Justin manage it then?
>>
>> --
>> Dave - Cyclists VOR. "Many people barely recognise the bicycle as a
>> legitimate mode of transport; it is either a toy for children or a
>> vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton - Lancaster
>> University
>
> Come out to play Little hANDY: YOU ARECOMING TO mt ARENT YOU

I think he's lost it this time...

University

Justin[_3_]
June 12th 12, 08:41 PM
On 12 jun, 20:55, Judith > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:02:25 +0100, Bertie Wooster >
> wrote:
>

> >On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:26:21 +0100, Judith >
> >wrote:

> >>Yes thanks - I see that "being a ****wit" is one of the most common reasons.
>
> >I don't know how you define a "f*ckwit". But according to the UK
> >border agency you must be of sound mind to renounce British
> >citizenship.
>
> Most odd : Justin must be lying again then.
I wonder if you could clear something up for us Judith. Is definitely
the case that if you were born in England before 1983 that you are
English?

Judith[_4_]
June 13th 12, 12:07 AM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:41:07 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:
<snip>

>> Most odd : Justin must be lying again then.
>I wonder if you could clear something up for us Judith. Is definitely
>the case that if you were born in England before 1983 that you are
>English?

No you are not.

I thought that you understood that area; obviously not.

Justin[_3_]
June 13th 12, 02:10 AM
On 13 jun, 01:07, Judith > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:41:07 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> >> Most odd : Justin must be lying again then.
> >I wonder if you could clear something up for us Judith. Is definitely
> >the case that if you were born in England before 1983 that you are
> >English?
>
> No you are not.
>
> I thought that you understood that area; obviously not.

I understand that you lied about. Do you need a quote?

Justin[_3_]
June 13th 12, 05:09 AM
On 13 jun, 03:10, Justin > wrote:
> On 13 jun, 01:07, Judith > wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:41:07 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> > wrote:
> > <snip>

> > >I wonder if you could clear something up for us Judith. Is definitely
> > >the case that if you were born in England before 1983 that you are
> > >English?
>
> > No you are not.
>
> > I thought that you understood that area; obviously not.
>
> I understand that you lied about. Do you need a quote?

Here it is: a pure lie

On Thu, 31 May 2012 23:15:40 +0100, Bertie Wooster

wrote:

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

Someone born in the UK today will not automatically be British - but
Justin-it-for-a-stuffin is 50. Therefore if he was born in England
(before
1983) - as he says he was - then he is English and also British.

I have I said : he is also a liar.

Judith[_4_]
June 13th 12, 10:40 AM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:10:32 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 13 jun, 01:07, Judith > wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:41:07 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>> wrote:
>> <snip>

>> >I wonder if you could clear something up for us Judith. Is definitely
>> >the case that if you were born in England before 1983 that you are
>> >English?
>>
>> No you are not.
>>
>> I thought that you understood that area; obviously not.
>
>I understand that you lied about. Do you need a quote?

Yes - that would be useful if I have made an error - I will be able to correct
it.

Many thanks

PS - talking of corrections : are you going to correct the misapprehensions you
have had about the use of IP addresses?

Judith[_4_]
June 13th 12, 10:42 AM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:09:20 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 13 jun, 03:10, Justin > wrote:
>> On 13 jun, 01:07, Judith > wrote:
>>
>> > On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:41:07 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>> > wrote:
>> > <snip>

>> > No you are not.
>>
>> > I thought that you understood that area; obviously not.
>>
>> I understand that you lied about. Do you need a quote?
>
>Here it is: a pure lie
>
>On Thu, 31 May 2012 23:15:40 +0100, Bertie Wooster
>
>wrote:
>
>- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
>Someone born in the UK today will not automatically be British - but
>Justin-it-for-a-stuffin is 50. Therefore if he was born in England
>(before
>1983) - as he says he was - then he is English and also British.
>
>I have I said : he is also a liar.

Yes - I apologise - I made an error - I should have used the word "was".

Thanks for pointing out the error.

Now - did you use the same IP address as a number of other "posters" to the
group?

It is quite a simple question.

Justin[_3_]
June 13th 12, 12:44 PM
On 13 jun, 11:42, Judith > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:09:20 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> wrote:

> >> I understand that you lied about. Do you need a quote?
>
> >Here it is: a pure lie
>
> >On Thu, 31 May 2012 23:15:40 +0100, Bertie Wooster
> >
> >wrote:
>
> >- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> >Someone born in the UK today will not automatically be British - but
> >Justin-it-for-a-stuffin is 50. *Therefore if he was born in England
> >(before
> >1983) * - as he says he was - then he is English and also British.
>
> >I have I said : he is also a liar.
>
> Yes - I apologise - I made an error - I should have used the word "was".
>
> Thanks for pointing out the error.
>
> Now - did you use the same IP address as a number of other "posters" to the
> group?
>
> It is quite a simple question.

You lied, yes. And you used your lie as the foundation for personal
abuse.
Ignorant troll, caught with its greasy fingers in the till.

Judith[_4_]
June 13th 12, 10:49 PM
On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:44:33 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
wrote:

>On 13 jun, 11:42, Judith > wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:09:20 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
>> wrote:

>> >Here it is: a pure lie
>>
>> >On Thu, 31 May 2012 23:15:40 +0100, Bertie Wooster
>> >
>> >wrote:
>>
>> >- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>>
>> >Someone born in the UK today will not automatically be British - but
>> >Justin-it-for-a-stuffin is 50. *Therefore if he was born in England
>> >(before
>> >1983) * - as he says he was - then he is English and also British.
>>
>> >I have I said : he is also a liar.
>>
>> Yes - I apologise - I made an error - I should have used the word "was".
>>
>> Thanks for pointing out the error.
>>
>> Now - did you use the same IP address as a number of other "posters" to the
>> group?
>>
>> It is quite a simple question.
>
>You lied, yes. And you used your lie as the foundation for personal
>abuse.
>Ignorant troll, caught with its greasy fingers in the till.

Oh dear - I made a genuine error as I had not considered that there really
would be people who were so stupid as to renounce their British nationality -
and with no good reason.

I made a mistake - I have correct it - and apologise.

Now - about these posting names - perhaps you just made an error - rather than
a deliberate lie? Do you want to correct your mistake?

There you are - a way out for you.

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin (Nobhead) van Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech
Billsgate
Ricky Bikebloke
Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
J.M.Messie

Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied using some - but he refuses to confirm or deny using them all
- even when the evidence is presented to him.

Justin van Lewis is a proven liar.

Justin[_3_]
June 14th 12, 04:50 AM
On 13 jun, 23:49, Judith > wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:44:33 -0700 (PDT), Justin >
> wrote:
>

> >On 13 jun, 11:42, Judith > wrote:

> >> Yes - I apologise - I made an error - I should have used the word "was".
>
> >> Thanks for pointing out the error.
>
> >> Now - did you use the same IP address as a number of other "posters" to the
> >> group?
>
> >> It is quite a simple question.
>
> >You lied, yes. And you used your lie as the foundation for personal
> >abuse.
> >Ignorant troll, caught with its greasy fingers in the till.
>
> Oh dear - I made a genuine error as I had not considered that there really
> would be people who were so stupid as to renounce their British nationality *-
> and with no good reason.
>
> I made a mistake - I have correct it - and apologise.
>
> Now - about these posting names - perhaps you just made an error - rather than
> a deliberate lie? *Do you want to correct your mistake?
>
> There you are *- a way out for you.
>
> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
> --
> Justin *(Nobhead) van Lewis has been caught using the following names:
> FrontMech
> Billsgate
> Ricky Bikebloke
> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
> J.M.Messie
>
> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
> He has denied using some - but he refuses to confirm or deny using them all
> *- even when the evidence is presented to him.
>
> Justin van Lewis is a proven liar.
I refer you to my previous response regarding anonymous allegations,
insults and questions

Dave - Cyclists VOR
June 14th 12, 08:49 AM
On 14/06/2012 04:50, Justin wrote:
> On 13 jun, 23:49, > wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:44:33 -0700 (PDT), >
>> wrote:

>>> You lied, yes. And you used your lie as the foundation for personal
>>> abuse.
>>> Ignorant troll, caught with its greasy fingers in the till.
>>
>> Oh dear - I made a genuine error as I had not considered that there really
>> would be people who were so stupid as to renounce their British nationality -
>> and with no good reason.
>>
>> I made a mistake - I have correct it - and apologise.
>>
>> Now - about these posting names - perhaps you just made an error - rather than
>> a deliberate lie? Do you want to correct your mistake?
>>
>> There you are - a way out for you.
>>
>> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
>> --
>> Justin (Nobhead) van Lewis has been caught using the following names:
>> FrontMech
>> Billsgate
>> Ricky Bikebloke
>> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
>> J.M.Messie
>>
>> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
>> He has denied using some - but he refuses to confirm or deny using them all
>> - even when the evidence is presented to him.
>>
>> Justin van Lewis is a proven liar.
> I refer you to my previous response regarding anonymous allegations,
> insults and questions

"Oh bollox I can't answer that".

University

Justin[_3_]
June 14th 12, 10:41 AM
On 14 jun, 09:49, Dave - Cyclists VOR >
wrote:
> On 14/06/2012 04:50, Justin wrote:
>

> > On 13 jun, 23:49, > *wrote:

> >> Oh dear - I made a genuine error as I had not considered that there really
> >> would be people who were so stupid as to renounce their British nationality *-
> >> and with no good reason.
>
> >> I made a mistake - I have correct it - and apologise.
>
> >> Now - about these posting names - perhaps you just made an error - rather than
> >> a deliberate lie? *Do you want to correct your mistake?
>
> >> There you are *- a way out for you.
>
> >> Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
> >> --
> >> Justin *(Nobhead) van Lewis has been caught using the following names:
> >> FrontMech
> >> Billsgate
> >> Ricky Bikebloke
> >> Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
> >> J.M.Messie
> >>
> >> Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
> >> He has denied using some - but he refuses to confirm or deny using them all
> >> * - even when the evidence is presented to him.
>
> >> Justin van Lewis is a proven liar.
> > I refer you to my previous response regarding anonymous allegations,
> > insults and questions
>
> "Oh bollox I can't answer that".
>
> --
> Dave - Cyclists VOR. "Many people barely recognise the bicycle as a
> legitimate mode of transport; it is either a toy for children or a
> vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton - Lancaster
> University

That's perfectly ok, you have not been asked anything.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home