PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarder report on London Critical Mass.

Doug[_10_]
June 14th 12, 08:13 AM
"Just finished what was probably the best critical mass EVER. One of
the best
skates of my entire life. So so so good. I feel ALIVE! Tonight I fell
in love
with Thoria (my new board). I hadn’t mentioned her much before because
we were
still feeling each other out. She was a stranger, the perfect
stranger, but a
stranger all the same – but one with whom I was destined to fall in
love with.
And tonight, after a rather public and tumultuous consummation of our
union –
I am unashamedly and wildly in love.

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING feels better than when you progress,
growth of
your skate balls feels amazing. And I owe it all to my new baby (and
skating
lots). Critical mass is a rather gentle monthly push through our city
with
about 1,000 participants, it happens all over the world and we have
been
welcomed with open arms by London’s cyclists..."

More:
http://www.skateslate.com/critical-mass-london/

--
Critical Mass London.
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk

Dave - Cyclists VOR
June 14th 12, 08:53 AM
On 14/06/2012 08:13, Doug wrote:
> "Just finished what was probably the best critical mass EVER.

Are skateboarders going to start campaigning for skateboard lanes,
advanced skateboard boxes, cheap skateboard hire, Govmint subsidised
'buy a skateboard' schemes etc?

Just like a push bike really. Just another child's toy being used by an
idiot as transport.

Space hoppers next no doubt.

University

Scion[_2_]
June 14th 12, 09:21 AM
Doug spake thus:

> "Just finished what was probably the best critical mass EVER. One of the
> best skates of my entire life. So so so good. I feel ALIVE! Tonight I
> fell in love with Thoria (my new board). I hadn’t mentioned her much
> before because we were still feeling each other out. She was a stranger,
> the perfect stranger, but a stranger all the same – but one with whom I
> was destined to fall in love with.
> And tonight, after a rather public and tumultuous consummation of our
> union –
> I am unashamedly and wildly in love.

Sounds like a sensible, well-balanced chap. I wonder when the wedding is?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home