PDA

View Full Version : How many more mountain bikers have to die, before we outlaw the sport?????

Mike Vandeman[_4_]
June 23rd 12, 05:48 PM
How many more mountain bikers have to die, before we outlaw the sport? If mountain biking were a drug (it IS), it would long ago have been banned from the market!

Mike

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/7159347/Lower-Hutt-mountain-biker-found-dead

Lower Hutt mountain biker found dead

HANK SCHOUTEN
Last updated 15:52 23/06/2012
Lance Kaiki

Relevant offers

A Lower Hutt mountain biker, who was reported missing yesterday, has been found dead in the Belmont Regional Park this afternoon.

Lance Kaiki was located near a cycling track and Detective Sergeant Nick Pritchard, of the Hutt Valley Police, said it looked as though he had crashed.

However, it would be over to the coroner to establish the cause of death.

Kaiki, 43, was last seen around 2.20pm on Thursday when he was going for a ride in the park.

Police began searching for him yesterday.

Len McGoogle
June 26th 12, 11:30 PM
On Jun 23, 12:48*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:

Speaking of outlaws...

How was jail?

The.Shad
June 30th 12, 09:41 PM
On 23 June, 17:48, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> How many more mountain bikers have to die, before we outlaw the sport? If mountain biking were a drug (it IS), it would long ago have been banned from the market!
>
> Mike
>
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/7159347/Lower-Hutt-mountain-biker-fou...
>
> Lower Hutt mountain biker found dead
>
> HANK SCHOUTEN
> Last updated 15:52 23/06/2012
> Lance Kaiki
>
> Relevant offers
>
> A Lower Hutt mountain biker, who was reported missing yesterday, has been found dead in the Belmont Regional Park this afternoon.
>
> Lance Kaiki was located near a cycling track and Detective Sergeant Nick Pritchard, of the Hutt Valley Police, said it looked as though he had crashed.
>
> However, it would be over to the coroner to establish the cause of death.
>
> Kaiki, 43, was last seen around 2.20pm on Thursday when he was going for a ride in the park.
>
> Police began searching for him yesterday.

Hi Mike. I knew I'd found you somewhere, but I'm amazed how easy it
was. But what are you doing on here? I thought you're couragous fight
was to protect wildlife, but you seem more bothered about our safety!!
I'm touched.
Steve.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home