PDA

View Full Version : Oh Justipoo's

Dave - Cyclists VOR
July 9th 12, 08:03 PM
Just checking, you are at the Best western Hotel in Marks Tey?

Only we all know about your inability to find hotels don't we?

Are you sure you aren't at the Best Western at East Street?

University

Dave - Cyclists VOR
July 9th 12, 09:20 PM
On 09/07/2012 20:03, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
> Just checking, you are at the Best western Hotel in Marks Tey?
>
> Only we all know about your inability to find hotels don't we?
>
> Are you sure you aren't at the Best Western at East Street?

Justipoo's where are you? Algernon can't find you....

University

John Benn
July 9th 12, 09:47 PM
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" > wrote in message
> On 09/07/2012 20:03, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
>> Just checking, you are at the Best western Hotel in Marks Tey?
>>
>> Only we all know about your inability to find hotels don't we?
>>
>> Are you sure you aren't at the Best Western at East Street?
>>

> Justipoo's where are you? Algernon can't find you....

He's going to be late. Very late.

M Wicks
July 9th 12, 11:25 PM
On Jul 9, 9:47*pm, "John Benn" > wrote:
> "Dave - Cyclists VOR" > wrote in ...
>
> > On 09/07/2012 20:03, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
> >> Just checking, you are at the Best western Hotel in Marks Tey?
>
> >> Only we all know about your inability to find hotels don't we?
>
> >> Are you sure you aren't at the Best Western at East Street?
>
> > Justipoo's where are you? *Algernon can't find you....
>
> He's going to be late. *Very late.

Of course, you're probably not usually late, because cyclists don't
tend to be held up, and as we all know, you definitely, definitely
cycle.

If I were trolling uk.religion.christian and posting anti-Christian
sentiment there, you'd wonder if I really were a Christian, wouldn't
you? So can you see why I'm just the slightest bit sceptical that you
cycle? How about posting a picture of yourself cycling if you want to
change people's minds?

Dave - Cyclists VOR
July 10th 12, 01:35 AM
On 09/07/2012 23:25, M Wicks wrote:
> On Jul 9, 9:47 pm, "John Benn" > wrote:

>>> Justipoo's where are you? Algernon can't find you....
>>
>> He's going to be late. Very late.
>
> Of course, you're probably not usually late, because cyclists don't
> tend to be held up, and as we all know, you definitely, definitely
> cycle.
>
> If I were trolling uk.religion.christian and posting anti-Christian
> sentiment there, you'd wonder if I really were a Christian, wouldn't
> you? So can you see why I'm just the slightest bit sceptical that you
> cycle? How about posting a picture of yourself cycling if you want to
> change people's minds?

Ooh! Is there a UK.religion NG?

A whole new group of ****wits to rip the **** out of!

Thanks for the heads up!