PDA

View Full Version : PING Algernon.rabbit

Dave - Cyclists VOR
July 12th 12, 08:49 AM
No sign of Justipoos after all his bluster.

Algernon, are you sure you didn't do anything you shouldn't have?

University

July 12th 12, 12:58 PM
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:49:13 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
> wrote:

>No sign of Justipoos after all his bluster.
>
>Algernon, are you sure you didn't do anything you shouldn't have?

I did see a very big pile of dog-****.

I wondered if it was yet another of his incarnations.

Is he a shape-shifter do you know?

Dave - Cyclists VOR
July 12th 12, 05:44 PM
On 12/07/2012 12:58, wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:49:13 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
> > wrote:
>
>> No sign of Justipoos after all his bluster.
>>
>> Algernon, are you sure you didn't do anything you shouldn't have?
>
> I did see a very big pile of dog-****.
>
> I wondered if it was yet another of his incarnations.
>
> Is he a shape-shifter do you know?

What, like Mystique out of the X-Men?

Could well be.

University

Squashme
July 12th 12, 07:18 PM
On Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:44:41 PM UTC+1, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
> On 12/07/2012 12:58, wrote:
> > On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:49:13 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> No sign of Justipoos after all his bluster.
> >>
> >> Algernon, are you sure you didn't do anything you shouldn't have?
> >
> > I did see a very big pile of dog-****.
> >
> > I wondered if it was yet another of his incarnations.
> >
> > Is he a shape-shifter do you know?
> >

> What, like Mystique out of the X-Men?
>
> Could well be.

Why are you so interested in shape-shifters? Are you one also?

Dave - Cyclists VOR
July 13th 12, 06:46 PM
On 12/07/2012 19:18, Squashme wrote:
> On Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:44:41 PM UTC+1, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
>> On 12/07/2012 12:58, wrote:
>> > On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:49:13 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR

>> > I did see a very big pile of dog-****.
>> >
>> > I wondered if it was yet another of his incarnations.
>> >
>> > Is he a shape-shifter do you know?
>> >

>> What, like Mystique out of the X-Men?
>>
>> Could well be.
>>

> Why are you so interested in shape-shifters? Are you one also?

I'm interested in that Mystique out of the X-Men. Well fit.

University

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home