PDA

View Full Version : EZ3 trike Photos

Bill B
August 1st 03, 06:28 PM
Documentation photos of from sealed in the box to complete bike ready
for maiden voyage. Bike is nice.For $440 new in the box it was a deal.
bought the trike for my older friends that have balance problems. So
far they all like it very much and they are happy to be back on a
bike. Photos can be viewed at
http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill
look on second page or click new albums.Title is "EZ3 Trike
Also [just for the fun of it] click on my spinning tops album. Yeh,
tops are back from the past but as with the new generation Yo-Yo's
these tops have bearing tips and metal rings for weight

john riley
August 2nd 03, 12:58 AM
In the picture of the box, it looks like something is poking through.
What was it and was it damaged?

John Riley

Bill B
August 2nd 03, 11:32 AM
(john riley) wrote in message >...
> In the picture of the box, it looks like something is poking through.
> What was it and was it damaged?
>
> John Riley

No damage, nothing was poking out. That hole was caused by me when I
tripped while carrying the box back to the rear of my house

Hunibal
August 2nd 03, 01:48 PM
I got one @ 6 weeks ago and like it very much.
I got it here in Canada fully assembled - worth every $ I spent on it.
BTW - I liked your pictures.

--

Cheers ................. Hunibal
"Bill B" > wrote in message
om...
> Documentation photos of from sealed in the box to complete bike ready
> for maiden voyage. Bike is nice.For $440 new in the box it was a deal.
> bought the trike for my older friends that have balance problems. So
> far they all like it very much and they are happy to be back on a
> bike. Photos can be viewed at
> http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill
> look on second page or click new albums.Title is "EZ3 Trike
> Also [just for the fun of it] click on my spinning tops album. Yeh,
> tops are back from the past but as with the new generation Yo-Yo's
> these tops have bearing tips and metal rings for weight

Bill B
August 2nd 03, 11:54 PM
"Hunibal" > wrote in message >...
> I got one @ 6 weeks ago and like it very much.
> I got it here in Canada fully assembled - worth every $ I spent on it.
> BTW - I liked your pictures.
>
> --
>

> Cheers ................. Hunibal
> "Bill B" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Documentation photos of from sealed in the box to complete bike ready
> > for maiden voyage. Bike is nice.For $440 new in the box it was a deal.
> > bought the trike for my older friends that have balance problems. So
> > far they all like it very much and they are happy to be back on a
> > bike. Photos can be viewed at
> > http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill
> > look on second page or click new albums.Title is "EZ3 Trike
> > Also [just for the fun of it] click on my spinning tops album. Yeh,
> > tops are back from the past but as with the new generation Yo-Yo's
> > these tops have bearing tips and metal rings for weight

Thanks for looking at the pictures.
Bill

Alan Weiss
August 3rd 03, 02:15 AM
Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you did a good job building it.
I've been toying with the idea of buying one as a gift for my mother,
and was unsure what was involved in building it up from the bare boxes.
Now I feel like I have a better idea what I'd be getting into.

Alan Weiss
NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider

Bill B
August 3rd 03, 03:00 PM
Dave Clary > wrote in message

> Just about any LBS can get it for you and assemble it as part of the
> MSRP. I built my P-38 up from a frameset but I said the heck with it
> for the EZ-1. Can you buy an unassembled EZ-3 cheaper??
Yes. I bid $540 [in the box] for mine on Ebay. If bought from a shop
the price is $750

bentnut
August 4th 03, 08:02 PM
Looks like you did a good job. I hold the record for building an EZ-3 here
at Easy Racers in about 45 minutes! One word of warning, any J&B bike not
assembled by an authorized J&B dealer is not covered under warranty! There
are still very good reasons to buy from a local bike shop, even if you pay a
bit more.

"Bill B" > wrote in message
om...
> Documentation photos of from sealed in the box to complete bike ready
> for maiden voyage. Bike is nice.For $440 new in the box it was a deal.
> bought the trike for my older friends that have balance problems. So
> far they all like it very much and they are happy to be back on a
> bike. Photos can be viewed at
> http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill
> look on second page or click new albums.Title is "EZ3 Trike
> Also [just for the fun of it] click on my spinning tops album. Yeh,
> tops are back from the past but as with the new generation Yo-Yo's
> these tops have bearing tips and metal rings for weight

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home