PDA

View Full Version : FAQ?

Trent W. Buck
August 2nd 12, 05:39 AM
Does this group still have an FAQ?
I can't see one in the last few thousand posts (the rest have expired away).
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/a_b_faq.htm is dated 2005, and the main
link is busted.

Zebee Johnstone
August 2nd 12, 06:14 AM
In aus.bicycle on Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:39:36 +1000
Trent W. Buck > wrote:
> Does this group still have an FAQ?
> I can't see one in the last few thousand posts (the rest have expired away).
> http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/a_b_faq.htm is dated 2005, and the main
> link is busted.

I don't think it has a frequently anything....

Zebee
- neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster

Rob
August 2nd 12, 02:21 PM
On 2/08/2012 8:51 PM, Blue Heeler wrote:
> Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>

>> - neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
>> weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster
>

> I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
> jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
> seems rare in FNQ

Have you checked ebay ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=deer+stalker+hat&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Rob
August 2nd 12, 02:22 PM
On 2/08/2012 8:51 PM, Blue Heeler wrote:
> Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>

>> - neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
>> weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster
>

> I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
> jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
> seems rare in FNQ

And from a cycle shop in the UK

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?PartnerID=79&ModelID=54310&gclid=CKKL6dmEybECFWaXpgoddkAAZg

Zebee Johnstone
August 2nd 12, 10:08 PM
In aus.bicycle on Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:51:51 +1000
Blue Heeler > wrote:
> Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>

>> - neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
>> weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster
>

> I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
> jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
> seems rare in FNQ

Are you competing or just soaking up atmosphere?

It seems the gun bike for the front runners is a Ti 2 speed with
frighteningly high gearing.

Zebee

Tomasso[_8_]
August 3rd 12, 12:38 AM
"Rob" > wrote in message ...
> On 2/08/2012 8:51 PM, Blue Heeler wrote:
>> Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>>

>>> - neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
>>> weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster
>>

>> I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
>> jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
>> seems rare in FNQ
>>

> Have you checked ebay ?
>
> http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=deer+stalker+hat&_sacat=See-All-Categories

But this is for FNQ: