PDA

View Full Version : Re: Beginner - need pointers on jumping

August 13th 12, 08:24 AM
On Friday, July 14, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Gergalak wrote:
> im a new beginner to mountain biking, and i think it is awsome, but i was
> wondering if someone could give me a few pointers on how to jump on a bike,
> just the basics.
>
> thanks

ok so you want to hop the front end up on top of what your jumping (the easy part), then twist forward with your hands on the bars and that will bring the ass end up (the hard part). you will prob fall a few times if you start out too big but you'll be laughing at how easy it gets so just go do it.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home