PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Use Scooters or the Springer with your dogs?

DB
August 7th 03, 01:05 AM
As a recent owner of a Siberian Huskie
I found a site on the Internet that advertisies
the use of Scooters and Dogs to get around.
Good for the dogs exercise routine, and fun
for the human. One site is at: http://www.dogscooter.com/

And another is at: http://www.dog-training.com/springer.htm

Do any of you use the Springer to exercise your dogs while
you ride your bike? I wondered how safe it is for you and your
dog to use this thing.

Don Boring
Glendora, CA. USA
Easy Racer EZ1-SC and Lightning Thunderbolt

Bill B
August 7th 03, 02:27 PM
DB > wrote in message >...
> As a recent owner of a Siberian Huskie
> I found a site on the Internet that advertisies
> the use of Scooters and Dogs to get around.
> Good for the dogs exercise routine, and fun
> for the human. One site is at: http://www.dogscooter.com/
>
> And another is at: http://www.dog-training.com/springer.htm
>
> Do any of you use the Springer to exercise your dogs while
> you ride your bike? I wondered how safe it is for you and your
> dog to use this thing.
>

> Don Boring
> Glendora, CA. USA
> Easy Racer EZ1-SC and Lightning Thunderbolt

The Beth in Alaska that NEVER EVER POSTS Here anymore has a kick bike
scooter that she hooks up to her doggies

Dean Arthur
August 7th 03, 06:38 PM
http://www.northerntool.com has several wood wagons which might lend
themselves to dog-pull conversion with reins to control direction.

Tom Sherman
August 8th 03, 01:07 AM
Bill B wrote:

> The Beth in Alaska that NEVER EVER POSTS Here anymore has a kick bike
> scooter that she hooks up to her doggies

< http://www.bad-dawgs-in-ak.com/ >

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home