PDA

View Full Version : Re: Body Sock for Tour Easy, Gold Rush or Ti Rush for Sale

Dean Arthur
August 7th 03, 06:36 PM
Another inconsiderate or language-challenged something-or-other.
Lists an item as being For Sale but sends a reader to E-Bay instead.
Dishonesty and hypocrisy.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits and body orifices,

preferably during rush traffic.

bentnut
August 9th 03, 08:06 PM
I suspect he objects to your term of "for sale" when it is actually "for
auction". Not that I think it merits any sort of curse, or that I even
really care :) People care way to much about semantics.

"Andy" > wrote in message
> I am sorry that I offended you. The body sock is for sale; I do not
> understand what the problem is.
>
> Andy
>

> "Dean Arthur" > wrote in message
> > Another inconsiderate or language-challenged something-or-other.
> > Lists an item as being For Sale but sends a reader to E-Bay instead.
> > Dishonesty and hypocrisy.
> > May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits and body orifices,
> >
> > preferably during rush traffic.

Andy
August 10th 03, 02:59 AM
Ah. But "auction" is defined as a type of sale.

Andy

"bentnut" > wrote in message
om...
> I suspect he objects to your term of "for sale" when it is actually "for
> auction". Not that I think it merits any sort of curse, or that I even
> really care :) People care way to much about semantics.
>

> "Andy" > wrote in message
> > I am sorry that I offended you. The body sock is for sale; I do not
> > understand what the problem is.
> >
> > Andy
> >

> > "Dean Arthur" > wrote in message
> > > Another inconsiderate or language-challenged something-or-other.
> > > Lists an item as being For Sale but sends a reader to E-Bay instead.
> > > Dishonesty and hypocrisy.
> > > May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits and body
orifices,

> > > preferably during rush traffic.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home