PDA

View Full Version : blind spots

Zebee Johnstone
November 23rd 12, 07:48 PM
From Transport for London.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8

Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
nicking up beside can't see you...

Zebee

Ted Linnell
November 23rd 12, 10:12 PM
As the truckies keep saying, if you can't see the drivers face in the
truck mirror, he can't see you.

Ted.

Zebee Johnstone > wrote:

>From Transport for London.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8
>
>Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
>nicking up beside can't see you...
>

>Zebee
| Ted Linnell > |
| |
| Nunawading, Victoria , Australia |

TimC[_2_]
December 16th 12, 07:09 AM
On 2012-11-23, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
> From Transport for London.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8
>
> Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
> nicking up beside can't see you...

Do you think this particular cyclist learnt anything at all in his
interaction with the truck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fMTAQyXTI

--
TimC
Actually, I was most impressed when I looked up into the London sky and

Rob
December 17th 12, 05:34 AM
On 16/12/2012 6:09 PM, TimC wrote:
> On 2012-11-23, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
>> From Transport for London.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8
>>
>> Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
>> nicking up beside can't see you...
>
> Do you think this particular cyclist learnt anything at all in his
> interaction with the truck?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fMTAQyXTI

When that starts at about 15 seconds in, there appears to be a cycle
track to the left HS which another cyclist is riding along?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home