PDA

View Full Version : accommodation around the world

Jack Russell[_2_]
March 1st 13, 12:19 AM
There is a network of people who will put you up in their homes when
touring. I thought it was called "Hot showers" but google does not find
that. Any ideas??

Thanks

Jack Russell[_2_]
March 1st 13, 05:32 AM
Its OK I found it

http://www.warmshowers.org/

On 1/03/2013 11:19 AM, Jack Russell wrote:
> There is a network of people who will put you up in their homes when
> touring. I thought it was called "Hot showers" but google does not find
> that. Any ideas??
>
> Thanks

Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]
March 2nd 13, 10:16 AM
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:19:00 +1100, Jack Russell > wrote:

> There is a network of people who will put you up in their homes when
> touring. I thought it was called "Hot showers" but google does not find
> that. Any ideas??

Try the Chuckabrick organization. No matter what city you are in, all you have to do is
chuck a brick through a bank window after closing time and the nice policemen will give
you free accommodation.

March 2nd 13, 10:48 PM
Also try www.airbnb.com .
We're staying in one in Darwin this week while we a take a break from the cattle station.

April 25th 13, 11:30 PM
On Friday, March 1, 2013 12:32:07 AM UTC-5, Jack Russell wrote:
> Its OK I found it
>

> http://www.warmshowers.org/

Also try www.couchsurfing.org

Google