PDA

View Full Version : Bent sightings increasing

Bill B
August 26th 03, 02:11 PM
I've been bent since 97. During the first year I think I might have
seen 2 other recumbent riders here in Memphis.Now in 2003 the
sightings have increased.The bent population of Memphis now has sevral
tour easys,Grrs,P38s, a bunch of bike Es,3 or 4 RANS V2s and
Stratus',linears,Visions,saw a guy riding a green Giro,Ryan lwb, some
EZ1s and a EZsport,EZ3[mine] and a new guy on a terra trike3.4. We
Memphis bent heads are slowly increasing in numbers.Hows it going in
your neck of the woods??????

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home