PDA

View Full Version : setting speedometer schwinn

dale
July 28th 03, 07:42 PM
had spedometer couple years and batterie died. lost instructions.
anyone know how to set a schwinn 1 button speedometer. its model sc-8
but I think it works like a sc-13. if anyone knows how or might have
instructions for theres yet please help me.
thanks
LT

dale
July 28th 03, 10:31 PM
Zoot Katz > wrote in message >...
> 28 Jul 2003 11:42:54 -0700,
> >,
> (dale) wrote:
>
> >had spedometer couple years and batterie died. lost instructions.
> >anyone know how to set a schwinn 1 button speedometer. its model sc-8
> >but I think it works like a sc-13. if anyone knows how or might have
> >instructions for theres yet please help me.
> >thanks
> >LT
>
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecomputers/index.html

I found the code and can enter it but I can't get off that screen. My
model not listed on website for setting.

dale
July 28th 03, 11:26 PM
Zoot Katz > wrote in message >...
> 28 Jul 2003 11:42:54 -0700,
> >,
> (dale) wrote:
>
> >had spedometer couple years and batterie died. lost instructions.
> >anyone know how to set a schwinn 1 button speedometer. its model sc-8
> >but I think it works like a sc-13. if anyone knows how or might have
> >instructions for theres yet please help me.
> >thanks
> >LT
>
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecomputers/index.html

Thanks for the help!
Now how do you set the clock?
Thanks
LT

dale
July 28th 03, 11:28 PM
(dale) wrote in message >...
> had spedometer couple years and batterie died. lost instructions.
> anyone know how to set a schwinn 1 button speedometer. its model sc-8
> but I think it works like a sc-13. if anyone knows how or might have
> instructions for theres yet please help me.
> thanks
> LT

Got it! :-)
Now how to set the clock