PDA

View Full Version : Looking for riding partner Sugar Land Area

wtlonestar
September 2nd 03, 04:15 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a riding partner in the Sugar Land Area. I ride a
Easy Sport and try to ride 50 miles on a sat or sun starting in the
early morning.

Cletus Lee
September 8th 03, 05:34 PM
In article >, says...
> Hi, I'm looking for a riding partner in the Sugar Land Area. I ride a
> Easy Sport and try to ride 50 miles on a sat or sun starting in the
> early morning.

There is a group of recumbent cyclists that rides regularly in the Houston area.

Also out of Planetary Cycles, there is a group of mixed riders that does an in town 30-40 mi.
loop every Saturday beginning at 7:30AM. This is the group that I ride with. One of the
regulars in our group lives in Missouri City.

Hope to see you soon.

--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro

Cletus Lee
September 8th 03, 05:34 PM
In article >, says...
> Hi, I'm looking for a riding partner in the Sugar Land Area. I ride a
> Easy Sport and try to ride 50 miles on a sat or sun starting in the
> early morning.

There is a group of recumbent cyclists that rides regularly in the Houston area.

Also out of Planetary Cycles, there is a group of mixed riders that does an in town 30-40 mi.
loop every Saturday beginning at 7:30AM. This is the group that I ride with. One of the
regulars in our group lives in Missouri City.

Hope to see you soon.

--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro