PDA

View Full Version : Great Bent shop

bentbiker
September 6th 03, 02:23 AM
I like to pass along when I run into a great shop to deal with on bents,
I was referred to Lakewood Ski and Sport, in Lakewood Wi. by "Ramjet"
here on the list. The Owner David Gryboski, gave me fantastic service
and responds to e-mail really well also. I've never been to the shop, as
I live in Ohio, but wanted to pass this along to others.

bentbiker
September 6th 03, 02:46 AM
sorry, for got to give his e-mail!

bentbiker wrote:
> I like to pass along when I run into a great shop to deal with on bents,
> I was referred to Lakewood Ski and Sport, in Lakewood Wi. by "Ramjet"
> here on the list. The Owner David Gryboski, gave me fantastic service
> and responds to e-mail really well also. I've never been to the shop, as
> I live in Ohio, but wanted to pass this along to others.

bentbiker
September 6th 03, 02:48 AM
Also, www.johnsadamcycling.com in Erie Pa. very nice guys to deal with,
I know lot's of people here are always looking for good local and "net"
shops.

bentbiker wrote:

> sorry, for got to give his e-mail!
>
> bentbiker wrote:
>
>> I like to pass along when I run into a great shop to deal with on
>> bents, I was referred to Lakewood Ski and Sport, in Lakewood Wi. by
>> "Ramjet" here on the list. The Owner David Gryboski, gave me fantastic
>> service and responds to e-mail really well also. I've never been to
>> the shop, as I live in Ohio, but wanted to pass this along to others.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home