PDA

View Full Version : BOY! Times are tough!

Christopher Jordan
September 6th 03, 11:03 PM
I got one tadpole out yesterday for another I am buying, and the
auction will open at $10.! I think that is hilareous, and shows me
how business is in the dumpster as soon as summer quit. $2000 to $10
in 4 months! Gotta love that! :-)

Knowing that; I am glad I "gave it away", but even more glad I had
the joy of riding it.

If interested; it is at A & A Auctions, and will go September 18.

Even factory built stuff is not holding value. Make one Helluva good
$10 buck paperweight!

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.

skip
September 6th 03, 11:55 PM
"Christopher Jordan" > wrote in message
om...
> I got one tadpole out yesterday for another I am buying, and the
> auction will open at $10.! I think that is hilareous, and shows me
> how business is in the dumpster as soon as summer quit. $2000 to $10
> in 4 months! Gotta love that! :-)
>
> Knowing that; I am glad I "gave it away", but even more glad I had
> the joy of riding it.
>
> If interested; it is at A & A Auctions, and will go September 18.
>
> Even factory built stuff is not holding value. Make one Helluva good
> $10 buck paperweight!
>
> Chris Jordan
> Santa Cruz, CA.

Christopher:

It's not where the auction opens that counts - it's the close that matters.
If there isn't anyone at the auction knows what a tadpole trike is you maybe
in trouble so be sure to put a reserve on it.

I don't know anything about your auction company, but I'm thinking eBay
would provide a much larger market for a recumbent trike.

skip

skip
September 6th 03, 11:55 PM
"Christopher Jordan" > wrote in message
om...
> I got one tadpole out yesterday for another I am buying, and the
> auction will open at $10.! I think that is hilareous, and shows me
> how business is in the dumpster as soon as summer quit. $2000 to $10
> in 4 months! Gotta love that! :-)
>
> Knowing that; I am glad I "gave it away", but even more glad I had
> the joy of riding it.
>
> If interested; it is at A & A Auctions, and will go September 18.
>
> Even factory built stuff is not holding value. Make one Helluva good
> $10 buck paperweight!
>
> Chris Jordan
> Santa Cruz, CA.

Christopher:

It's not where the auction opens that counts - it's the close that matters.
If there isn't anyone at the auction knows what a tadpole trike is you maybe
in trouble so be sure to put a reserve on it.

I don't know anything about your auction company, but I'm thinking eBay
would provide a much larger market for a recumbent trike.

skip

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home