PDA

View Full Version : FS: Vision R-40 USS 2002 Model MINT

starcher
September 8th 03, 07:39 PM
Vision Red. USS MINT
No time to ride this beautiful bike. Has convertible wheelbase to
> switch between long and short. Less than 50 miles on this beauty. Has
> behind the seat storage with unused camelback. This bike is showroom
> new and I am only selling it because I have no time to ride it and it
> is taking up valuable space in my house. Paid new over $1400 with tax.
> Asking $1000
> email:
>
> Located in Canton Ohio

Greg McAllister
September 9th 03, 01:23 AM
Act quick.... price went up after only 2 minutes :)

I'm actually interested but wondered about what model you've got ??

"starcher" > wrote in message
om...
> Vision Red. USS MINT
> No time to ride this beautiful bike. Has convertible wheelbase to
> > switch between long and short. Less than 50 miles on this beauty. Has
> > behind the seat storage with unused camelback. This bike is showroom
> > new and I am only selling it because I have no time to ride it and it
> > is taking up valuable space in my house. Paid new over $1400 with tax.
> > Asking $1000
> > email:
> >
> > Located in Canton Ohio

Greg McAllister
September 9th 03, 01:23 AM
Act quick.... price went up after only 2 minutes :)

I'm actually interested but wondered about what model you've got ??

"starcher" > wrote in message
om...
> Vision Red. USS MINT
> No time to ride this beautiful bike. Has convertible wheelbase to
> > switch between long and short. Less than 50 miles on this beauty. Has
> > behind the seat storage with unused camelback. This bike is showroom
> > new and I am only selling it because I have no time to ride it and it
> > is taking up valuable space in my house. Paid new over $1400 with tax.
> > Asking $1000
> > email:
> >
> > Located in Canton Ohio

Google