PDA

View Full Version : FS: Baccetta Giro, S.E. Michigan

Ric Williams
September 16th 03, 11:32 PM
2002 Baccetta Giro, medium size frame ( I think... I'm 6', x-seam 43"),
low miles and excellent condition, includes FastBack seat bag/water bag
system, Vredestein S-Licks tires, Avid brake levers, Cateye computer,
compact tire pump. $1000 or best reasonable offer.
Located in Brighton/Milford area, can meet prospective buyer for test
rides.

Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

Ric Williams

Ric W
September 23rd 03, 01:10 AM
Please use my new email address to contact me. I had to change it after
getting burried in email worm crap...

BTW, I'll give a significant discount for a reasonably local sale.

Ric

Ric Williams wrote:

> 2002 Baccetta Giro, medium size frame ( I think... I'm 6', x-seam 43"),
> low miles and excellent condition, includes FastBack seat bag/water bag
> system, Vredestein S-Licks tires, Avid brake levers, Cateye computer,
> compact tire pump. $1000 or best reasonable offer.
> Located in Brighton/Milford area, can meet prospective buyer for test
> rides.
>
> ************************************************** ***********
> Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
>
> Ric Williams
>

> ************************************************** ***********

Remove the zz from my email address to reply,
or it ain't gonna work.

Ric W
September 23rd 03, 01:14 AM
BTW, you'll have to remove the zz from the reply address for it to work.

Ric W wrote:

> Please use my new email address to contact me. I had to change it after
> getting burried in email worm crap...
>
> BTW, I'll give a significant discount for a reasonably local sale.
>
> Ric
>
> Ric Williams wrote:
>
> > 2002 Baccetta Giro, medium size frame ( I think... I'm 6', x-seam 43"),
> > low miles and excellent condition, includes FastBack seat bag/water bag
> > system, Vredestein S-Licks tires, Avid brake levers, Cateye computer,
> > compact tire pump. $1000 or best reasonable offer.
> > Located in Brighton/Milford area, can meet prospective buyer for test
> > rides.
> >
> > ************************************************** ***********
> > Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
> >
> > Ric Williams
> >

> > ************************************************** ***********
>
> --
> ************************************************** ***********
>
> Remove the zz from my email address to reply,
> or it ain't gonna work.
>
> ************************************************** ***********

Remove the zz from my email address to reply,
or it ain't gonna work.

Ric W
September 30th 03, 12:42 AM
My thanks to everyone who inquired about the Giro.

RicW.

Remove the zz from my email address to reply,
or it ain't gonna work.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home