PDA

View Full Version : BC800 How to reset mileage?

iLiad
September 18th 03, 02:54 AM
I have a Sigma BC800 that just came with a used bike. I would like to reset
the overall
mileage.
Is this possible without taking the battery out?
Sigma's sight has been down so no luck in getting a user manual.

BentJay
September 18th 03, 01:56 PM
I had a very good experience with their customer relations department.
My GTO came with an 800 but without its manual Within 24 hours the
head of the department emailed me a .pdf of their manual. I used to
be a Cateye user. Now, especially since the computers are apparently
made in Germany, I'm a Sigma guy. Good company, IMHO.

BentJay

iLiad
September 18th 03, 02:41 PM
Mine actually came on a GLR ;-)

"BentJay" > wrote in message
om...
> I had a very good experience with their customer relations department.
> My GTO came with an 800 but without its manual Within 24 hours the
> head of the department emailed me a .pdf of their manual. I used to
> be a Cateye user. Now, especially since the computers are apparently
> made in Germany, I'm a Sigma guy. Good company, IMHO.
>
> BentJay

iLiad
September 18th 03, 02:41 PM
Thanks!
"Mikael Seierup" > wrote in message

> "iLiad" skrev...
> > I have a Sigma BC800 that just came with a used bike. I would like to
reset
> > the overall
> > mileage.
> > Is this possible without taking the battery out?
> > Sigma's sight has been down so no luck in getting a user manual.
>
> You can download the manual for it here:
> http://www.branfordbike.com/computer/comp13.html
>
> Mikael

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home