PDA

View Full Version : Whazzup with Beth

Bill B
September 26th 03, 11:53 AM
I miss Beths posts. Beth if your out there here is a joke that I know
you would like.
Did you hear about the 98 pound weakling that went to Alaska?
Three years later he came back and was a Husky ----er

iLiad
September 26th 03, 01:59 PM
I think she left because of the jokes ;-)

"Bill B" > wrote in message
om...
> I miss Beths posts. Beth if your out there here is a joke that I know
> you would like.
> Did you hear about the 98 pound weakling that went to Alaska?
> Three years later he came back and was a Husky ----er

Bill B
September 26th 03, 09:07 PM
"iLiad" > wrote in message
> I think she left because of the jokes ;-)

Nah not Beth.

Tom Sherman
September 27th 03, 01:42 AM
Bill B wrote:

> I miss Beths posts. Beth if your out there here is a joke that I know
> you would like.
> Did you hear about the 98 pound weakling that went to Alaska?
> Three years later he came back and was a Husky ----er

The wonders of Google:
Beth posted as recently as yesterday on rec.pets.dogs.behavior.

Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers

skip
September 27th 03, 03:28 AM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message

> The wonders of Google:
> Beth posted as recently as yesterday on rec.pets.dogs.behavior.

So how are the dogs behaving these days?

skip

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home