PDA

View Full Version : terra trike 3.4 build up

Bill B
September 29th 03, 05:51 AM
here is a link to a fellow I know that just took a bunch of photos
that documents the build up of his wifes 3.4.
http://users.aol.com/tsunamicat/build.html

Art Murphy
September 29th 03, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the plug Bill :-)
I should have the rest of the pictures uploaded by this weekend.
Her trike is out on the road running smooth and fast.
Grins,
Art

(Bill B) wrote in message >...
> here is a link to a fellow I know that just took a bunch of photos
> that documents the build up of his wifes 3.4.
> http://users.aol.com/tsunamicat/build.html

iLiad
September 29th 03, 11:08 PM
There's only one mistake on this, there is a picture of a male
reading instructions?
I thought you did that after assembly? ;-)

Thanks it looks nice.

As a tip, you will want to re-check the alignment after the first hundred
miles or so. Oh,
I visited your site a little more and see you already have one, so you
likely know this already!
BTW, where did you manage to find the sidebag?

iLiad

"Art Murphy" > wrote in message
om...
> Thanks for the plug Bill :-)
> I should have the rest of the pictures uploaded by this weekend.
> Her trike is out on the road running smooth and fast.
> Grins,
> Art
>
> (Bill B) wrote in message
> > here is a link to a fellow I know that just took a bunch of photos
> > that documents the build up of his wifes 3.4.
> > http://users.aol.com/tsunamicat/build.html

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home