PDA

View Full Version : Pavement cycling

Tarcap
March 27th 15, 11:13 AM
Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to higher
levels of crime.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672

It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport.

Bret Cahill
March 28th 15, 06:50 AM
> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to higher
> levels of crime.
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>
> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport.

_Nothing_ is a viable form of transport when you are _that_ out of shape.

Awhile back a kid tried to purse snatch a 68 year old U.S. senator. The senator out ran the kid and recovered his wallet.

Everyone in America was appalled at the poor shape of the youth.

Peter Keller[_3_]
March 28th 15, 10:14 AM
On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:13:10 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
> higher levels of crime.
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>
> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport for those
who shoot pedestrians.

For many other things bicycles are a very viable economical delightful
convenient means of transport.

Peter Keller[_3_]
March 28th 15, 10:16 AM
On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:50:09 -0700, Bret Cahill wrote:

>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>> higher levels of crime.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>
>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport.
>
> _Nothing_ is a viable form of transport when you are _that_ out of
> shape.
>
> Awhile back a kid tried to purse snatch a 68 year old U.S. senator. The
> senator out ran the kid and recovered his wallet.
>
> Everyone in America was appalled at the poor shape of the youth.

Agreed.
But to catcrap everyone on a bicycle is a moron.

Mr Pounder
March 28th 15, 01:01 PM
"Peter Keller" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:50:09 -0700, Bret Cahill wrote:
>
>>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>>> higher levels of crime.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>>
>>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport.
>>
>> _Nothing_ is a viable form of transport when you are _that_ out of
>> shape.
>>
>> Awhile back a kid tried to purse snatch a 68 year old U.S. senator. The
>> senator out ran the kid and recovered his wallet.
>>
>> Everyone in America was appalled at the poor shape of the youth.
>
> Agreed.
> But to catcrap everyone on a bicycle is a moron.

They are.

Tarcap
March 28th 15, 01:23 PM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:50:09 -0700, Bret Cahill wrote:

>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>> higher levels of crime.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>
>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport.
>
> _Nothing_ is a viable form of transport when you are _that_ out of
> shape.
>
> Awhile back a kid tried to purse snatch a 68 year old U.S. senator. The
> senator out ran the kid and recovered his wallet.
>
> Everyone in America was appalled at the poor shape of the youth.

Agreed.
everyone on a bicycle is a moron.

For once I agree with you, too.

Peter Keller[_3_]
March 29th 15, 11:26 AM
On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:01:32 +0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

>>> _Nothing_ is a viable form of transport when you are _that_ out of
>>> shape.
>>>
>>> Awhile back a kid tried to purse snatch a 68 year old U.S. senator.
>>> The senator out ran the kid and recovered his wallet.
>>>
>>> Everyone in America was appalled at the poor shape of the youth.
>>
>> Agreed.
>> But to catcrap everyone on a bicycle is a moron.
>
> They are.

Thank you very much for the great compliment coming from you.
Now pleas send me the further honours of being malignant, deceptive,
dim, crazy, weird, and dyspeptic.

Peter Keller[_3_]
March 29th 15, 11:28 AM
On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:23:07 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:50:09 -0700, Bret Cahill wrote:
>
>>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>>> higher levels of crime.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>>
>>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport.
>>
>> _Nothing_ is a viable form of transport when you are _that_ out of
>> shape.
>>
>> Awhile back a kid tried to purse snatch a 68 year old U.S. senator.
>> The senator out ran the kid and recovered his wallet.
>>
>> Everyone in America was appalled at the poor shape of the youth.
>
> Agreed.
> everyone on a bicycle is a moron.
>
> For once I agree with you, too.

Only a dishonest catcrap alters a post before answering it.

Tarcap
March 29th 15, 12:24 PM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:23:07 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:50:09 -0700, Bret Cahill wrote:
>
>>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>>> higher levels of crime.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>>
>>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport.
>>
>> _Nothing_ is a viable form of transport when you are _that_ out of
>> shape.
>>
>> Awhile back a kid tried to purse snatch a 68 year old U.S. senator.
>> The senator out ran the kid and recovered his wallet.
>>
>> Everyone in America was appalled at the poor shape of the youth.

> Agreed.
> everyone on a bicycle is a moron.
>
> For once I agree with you, too.

Only a dishonest catcrap alters a post before answering it.

Or a dishonest Peter Keller. Could you point out where I called you a moron,
please?
( By the way, reverting to name calling is the practice of children- I feel
you are somewhat too old and senile for that!)

Peter Keller[_3_]
March 30th 15, 09:47 AM
On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:24:32 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> old and senile

And thank you very much great sir for your grand compliment!
And now please forward to me the further accolade of being crazy, weird,
dyspeptic, and stifling.
That would be great coming from you.

> Could you point out where I called you a moron, please?

> everyone on a bicycle is a moron.

QED

Catcrap calls Peter Keller a moron.

Now please ejaculate the further honours of being jargon-spouting,
censorious, secretive, aggressive and mind-numbing.

Please sweet Catcrap?

Tarcap
March 30th 15, 11:18 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:24:32 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> old and senile

And thank you very much great sir for your grand compliment!
And now please forward to me the further accolade of being crazy, weird,
dyspeptic, and stifling.
That would be great coming from you.

> Could you point out where I called you a moron, please?

> everyone on a bicycle is a moron.

QED

Catcrap calls Peter Keller a moron.

He didn't call him a moron, he described him as a moron.
The description appears to be accurate, as the described person writes
things like this:

"... Now please ejaculate the further honours of being jargon-spouting,
censorious, secretive, aggressive and mind-numbing....."

QED too.

Peter Keller[_3_]
March 31st 15, 09:15 AM
On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:18:19 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> described him as a moron.

And thank you very much great mistress for that further accolade!
Now please could I have the further honour of being secretive,
aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, and poisonous?
It would really make my day coming from the likes of you.

Tarcap
March 31st 15, 03:57 PM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:13:10 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
> higher levels of crime.
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>
> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport for those
who shoot pedestrians.

What form of transport do you use when out shooting pedestrians?

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 1st 15, 09:15 AM
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:57:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:13:10 +0000, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>> higher levels of crime.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>
>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport for those
> who shoot pedestrians.
>

> What form of transport do you use when out shooting pedestrians?

Never you mind.
What do you use? Whatever it is, it must be more viable than what I use
because I have not succeeded in shooting a pedestrian yet.

Tarcap
April 1st 15, 12:12 PM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:57:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:13:10 +0000, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>> higher levels of crime.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>
>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport for those
> who shoot pedestrians.
>

> What form of transport do you use when out shooting pedestrians?

Never you mind.
What do you use? Whatever it is, it must be more viable than what I use
because I have not succeeded in shooting a pedestrian yet.

It's not pedestrians that need shooting.........

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 2nd 15, 10:41 AM
On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:12:04 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:57:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:13:10 +0000, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>>> higher levels of crime.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>>
>>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport for
>>> those
>> who shoot pedestrians.
>>

>> What form of transport do you use when out shooting pedestrians?
>
> Never you mind.
> What do you use? Whatever it is, it must be more viable than what I
> use because I have not succeeded in shooting a pedestrian yet.
>
> It's not pedestrians that need shooting.........

What do you need shooting?
Where did you get these murderous desires from?

Tarcap
April 2nd 15, 01:36 PM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:12:04 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:57:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:13:10 +0000, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a clip of how once they start law breaking, they progress to
>>> higher levels of crime.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=735_1427441672
>>>
>>> It also shows how bicycles are not a viable form of transport for
>>> those
>> who shoot pedestrians.
>>

>> What form of transport do you use when out shooting pedestrians?
>
> Never you mind.
> What do you use? Whatever it is, it must be more viable than what I
> use because I have not succeeded in shooting a pedestrian yet.
>
> It's not pedestrians that need shooting.........

What do you need shooting?
Where did you get these murderous desires from?

Is it murder to shoot vermin?

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 3rd 15, 09:31 AM
On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 13:36:07 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:12:04 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:57:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

>>> who shoot pedestrians.
>>>

>>> What form of transport do you use when out shooting pedestrians?
>>
>> Never you mind.
>> What do you use? Whatever it is, it must be more viable than what I
>> use because I have not succeeded in shooting a pedestrian yet.
>>
>> It's not pedestrians that need shooting.........
>
> What do you need shooting?
> Where did you get these murderous desires from?
>
> Is it murder to shoot vermin?

Pedestrians are vermin?

Tarcap
April 3rd 15, 11:27 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 13:36:07 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:12:04 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:57:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

>>> who shoot pedestrians.
>>>

>>> What form of transport do you use when out shooting pedestrians?
>>
>> Never you mind.
>> What do you use? Whatever it is, it must be more viable than what I
>> use because I have not succeeded in shooting a pedestrian yet.
>>
>> It's not pedestrians that need shooting.........
>
> What do you need shooting?
> Where did you get these murderous desires from?
>
> Is it murder to shoot vermin?

Pedestrians are vermin?

My, your senile dementia has really kicked in these days, hasn't it?

Read the bit just a few lines back where I said..." It's not pedestrians
that need shooting".......

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 4th 15, 09:11 AM
On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 11:27:06 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> senile dementia

Why do people insult others?

There are always people who only seem to enjoy themselves by tormenting
someone else. They enjoy insulting and teasing others, because they,
themselves are insecure or want to look cool in front of others.

Tarcap
April 4th 15, 10:59 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 11:27:06 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> senile dementia

Why do people insult others?

There are always people who only seem to enjoy themselves by tormenting
someone else. They enjoy insulting and teasing others, because they,
themselves are insecure or want to look cool in front of others.

In your case, it wasn't an insult. I was merely providing a reason for your
strange behaviour, which you should grasp with gratitude.

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 5th 15, 10:09 AM
On Sat, 04 Apr 2015 10:59:01 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> In your case, it wasn't an insult. I was merely providing a reason for
> your strange behaviour, which you should grasp with gratitude.

I am not grasping anything with anything of the sort.
That does not change my post.
I am sorry you find my behaviour strange. I am certainly not going to
change because of you. I have absolutely no intention of looking good in
your eyes.
I ride a bicycle. According to you, that makes me a moron.
I take that from you as a great compliment.
So now please spew towards me the additional compliments of being
socially-retarded, puerile, pinguid, and Generally Not Good.

Tarcap
April 5th 15, 11:37 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 04 Apr 2015 10:59:01 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> In your case, it wasn't an insult. I was merely providing a reason for
> your strange behaviour, which you should grasp with gratitude.

I am not grasping anything with anything of the sort.
That does not change my post.
I am sorry you find my behaviour strange. I am certainly not going to
change because of you. I have absolutely no intention of looking good in
your eyes.
I ride a bicycle. According to you, that makes me a moron.

No,no, no. That's only one of the things that makes you a moron. There are
many others.
Hope this helps.

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 6th 15, 10:38 AM
On Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:37:46 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> a moron.

Thanks very much for that great compliment coming from you.
Now please ejaculate to me the further compliments of a walking vomit and
a spineless little worm.
And I still ride a bike. And enjoy it.

Tarcap
April 6th 15, 11:40 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:37:46 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> a moron.

Thanks very much for that great compliment coming from you.
Now please ejaculate to me the further compliments of a walking vomit and
a spineless little worm.
And I still ride a bike. And enjoy it.

You left out the bit about ****-stained.

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 7th 15, 09:51 AM
On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:40:05 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> ****-stained.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.
As I ride my bike away I crap on you.

Tarcap
April 7th 15, 10:48 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:40:05 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> ****-stained.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.
As I ride my bike away I crap on you.

How do you manage that with a saddle stuck firmly up your arse?

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 8th 15, 10:01 AM
On Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:48:23 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:40:05 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> ****-stained.
>
> Thanks greatly for the compliment.
> As I ride my bike away I crap on you.
>
> How do you manage that with a saddle stuck firmly up your arse?

The pressure builds up and I aim and ...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home