PDA

View Full Version : FAQ?

Chestum
October 7th 03, 04:10 PM
is therea FAQ for this newsgroup and if so where can i view it at? Thx

Joao de Souza
October 7th 03, 04:14 PM
Chestum wrote:

> is therea FAQ for this newsgroup and if so where can i view it at? Thx

Here it is:

The Official alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent FAQ:

Q1 - Is there a FAQ for this group?

A1 - No

iLiad
October 7th 03, 04:32 PM
If this is a FAQ, then why is the answer NO?

;-)

"Joao de Souza" > wrote in message
> Chestum wrote:
>
> > is therea FAQ for this newsgroup and if so where can i view it at? Thx
>
> Here it is:
>
> The Official alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent FAQ:
>
> Q1 - Is there a FAQ for this group?
>
> A1 - No

October 7th 03, 10:15 PM
iLiad > wrote:
: If this is a FAQ, then why is the answer NO?

It's a BEND in the thought-logic continuum, captain.

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi

Leigh Hunt
October 8th 03, 05:27 PM
wrote in message >...
> iLiad > wrote:
> : If this is a FAQ, then why is the answer NO?
>
> It's a BEND in the thought-logic continuum, captain.

If you're after some FAQs on recumbents, I found the following pages
quite useful when I was getting into it:

Dave "Legs Larry" Larrington's site
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/

http://www.bentrideronline.com/

http://directory.google.com/Top/Sports/Cycling/Human_Powered_Vehicles/News_and_Media/?il=1