PDA

View Full Version : Re: RACHEL'S PETITE PANTIES

NEMO
April 9th 15, 03:05 AM
On 4/8/2015 6:40 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "Col. Edmund Burke" > wrote in message
>> God! I just can't get 'em off

Aren't they a little small for you, Coloon? LOLK

Col. Edmund Burke[_3_]
April 9th 15, 04:37 AM
"NEMO" > wrote in message
> On 4/8/2015 6:40 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
>> "Col. Edmund Burke" > wrote in message
>>> God! I just can't get 'em off
>
> Aren't they a little small for you, Coloon? LOLK

I tried to sodomize Rachel in a pair of pink panties, but none would fit me.

%
April 9th 15, 08:37 PM
The Peeler wrote:

>>> Aren't they a little small for you, Coloon? LOLK
>>>

>> I tried to sodomize Rachel in a pair of pink panties, but none would
>> fit me.
>
> You are getting the poor frustrated old fag all salivating! ;-)

LOL

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home