PDA

View Full Version : Yet More Darwin Awards

Tarcap
April 16th 15, 10:07 PM
It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to cyclists.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942

Incredible, isn't it?

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 17th 15, 10:27 AM
On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>
> Incredible, isn't it?

IFYPFY

No I don't find it incredible.
There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.

Tarcap
April 17th 15, 10:55 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>
> Incredible, isn't it?

IFYPFY

No I don't find it incredible.
There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.

Could you post video of some handymen crossing a closed railway barrier
whist riding a child's toy?

The Medway Handyman[_4_]
April 17th 15, 06:00 PM
On 17/04/2015 10:27, Peter Keller wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
>> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>>
>> Incredible, isn't it?
>
> IFYPFY
>
> No I don't find it incredible.
> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.

No doubt you are correct. It's the numbers that make the difference,
the number of stupid cyclists is legion & many fold.

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 18th 15, 09:33 AM
On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:00:57 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

> On 17/04/2015 10:27, Peter Keller wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
>>> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>>>
>>> Incredible, isn't it?
>>
>> IFYPFY
>>
>> No I don't find it incredible.
>> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.
>>
> No doubt you are correct. It's the numbers that make the difference,
> the number of stupid cyclists is legion & many fold.

Agreed

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 18th 15, 09:35 AM
On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:55:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
>> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>>
>> Incredible, isn't it?
>
> IFYPFY
>
> No I don't find it incredible.
> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.
>
> Could you post video of some handymen crossing a closed railway barrier
> whist riding a child's toy?

Eh? No connection.

And I love my child's toy. Thank you for the compliment.

Tarcap
April 18th 15, 10:54 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:55:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
>> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>>
>> Incredible, isn't it?
>
> IFYPFY
>
> No I don't find it incredible.
> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.
>
> Could you post video of some handymen crossing a closed railway barrier
> whist riding a child's toy?

Eh? No connection.

No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
syndrome, as well as all your other problems?

And I love my child's toy. Thank you for the compliment.

Do you ride it over closed level crossings?

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 19th 15, 09:34 AM
On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:54:30 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:55:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
>>> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>>>
>>> Incredible, isn't it?
>>
>> IFYPFY
>>
>> No I don't find it incredible.
>> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.
>>
>> Could you post video of some handymen crossing a closed railway barrier
>> whist riding a child's toy?
>
> Eh? No connection.
>
> No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
> syndrome, as well as all your other problems?
>
> And I love my child's toy. Thank you for the compliment.
>
> Do you ride it over closed level crossings?

As I said. No connection.

Tarcap
April 19th 15, 11:40 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:54:30 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:55:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:07:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> It seems that there are more challengers for the 2015 Darwin Award.
>>> Pretty sure this is definitely going to be awarded to some bicyclists.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1429039942
>>>
>>> Incredible, isn't it?
>>
>> IFYPFY
>>
>> No I don't find it incredible.
>> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.
>>
>> Could you post video of some handymen crossing a closed railway barrier
>> whist riding a child's toy?
>
> Eh? No connection.
>
> No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
> syndrome, as well as all your other problems?
>
> And I love my child's toy. Thank you for the compliment.
>
> Do you ride it over closed level crossings?

As I said. No connection.

No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
syndrome, as well as all your other problems?

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 20th 15, 10:11 AM
On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:40:33 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:54:30 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:55:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

>>> IFYPFY
>>>
>>> No I don't find it incredible.
>>> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.
>>>
>>> Could you post video of some handymen crossing a closed railway
>>> barrier whist riding a child's toy?
>>
>> Eh? No connection.
>>
>> No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
>> syndrome, as well as all your other problems?
>>
>> And I love my child's toy. Thank you for the compliment.
>>
>> Do you ride it over closed level crossings?
>
> As I said. No connection.
>
> No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
> syndrome, as well as all your other problems?

I suffer from the syndrome of being full of high pressure **** to shove
down your throat into your stomach, intestines and appendix, and
shoving it in with my tongue.

Tarcap
April 20th 15, 11:03 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:40:33 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:54:30 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:55:48 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

>>> IFYPFY
>>>
>>> No I don't find it incredible.
>>> There are stupid bicyclists, just as there are stupid handymen.
>>>
>>> Could you post video of some handymen crossing a closed railway
>>> barrier whist riding a child's toy?
>>
>> Eh? No connection.
>>
>> No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
>> syndrome, as well as all your other problems?
>>
>> And I love my child's toy. Thank you for the compliment.
>>
>> Do you ride it over closed level crossings?
>
> As I said. No connection.
>
> No connection? Do you suffer from some sort of attention deficiency
> syndrome, as well as all your other problems?

I suffer from the syndrome of being full of high pressure ****

Now that I do believe.

Peter Keller[_3_]
April 21st 15, 10:00 AM
On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:03:14 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> full of high pressure **** Now that I do believe.

And that is a real great compliment cumming from you.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home