PDA

View Full Version : Trying to ride up the kerb is the fault of the motorist !

MrCheerful
May 13th 15, 07:50 PM
If the cycle path is blocked, get off and push, quite simple really.

http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Cyclist-blames-blocked-cycle-path-causing-crash/story-26493067-detail/story.html

Mr Pounder Esquire
May 13th 15, 08:45 PM
"Mrcheerful" > wrote in message
> If the cycle path is blocked, get off and push, quite simple really.
>
> http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Cyclist-blames-blocked-cycle-path-causing-crash/story-26493067-detail/story.html

The scary thing is that these people walk amongst us and breed.
I really hope that this pleb never gets behind the wheel of a car.
Rational thought seems to be beyond him.

jnugent
May 13th 15, 09:16 PM
On 13/05/2015 19:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

> If the cycle path is blocked, get off and push, quite simple really.
>
> http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Cyclist-blames-blocked-cycle-path-causing-crash/story-26493067-detail/story.html

QUOTE:
"I should have been able to cycle through but I had to mount the
footpath because the path was blocked.
ENDQUOTE

Oh... he *had* to mount the footpath.

There wasn't a single other choice he could have made.

After all, he couldn't stop, he couldn't wait, he couldn't get off and
push the bike and he couldn't overtake whatever was "blocking" his
intended path. on the correct (carriageway) side.

Your heart fair bleeds for people denied choice like that.

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 14th 15, 11:29 AM
On Wed, 13 May 2015 20:45:53 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> "Mrcheerful" > wrote in message
>> If the cycle path is blocked, get off and push, quite simple really.
>>
>> http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Cyclist-blames-blocked-cycle-path-
causing-crash/story-26493067-detail/story.html

> The scary thing is that these people walk amongst us and breed.
> I really hope that this pleb never gets behind the wheel of a car.
> Rational thought seems to be beyond him.

I have no desire whatever to get behind the wheel of a car.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home