PDA

View Full Version : Favorite road photos

rorschandt
October 11th 03, 06:09 AM
http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/942881576

I found a roll of film that had been neglected, that contained photos from
bike riding and such from several years ago. I posted a few peaceful photos
for all to enjoy. I miss that StreetMachine.<snif>

Om mani padme Om.
-- Rorschandt

May all beings be happy.
May they be joyous and live in safety.
All living beings, whether weak or strong,
in high or middle or low realms of existence,
small or great, visible or invisible,
near or far, born or to be born,
Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in any state;
Let none by anger or hatred wish harm to another.
Even as a mother at the risk of her life watches over
and protects her only child,
so with a boundless mind should one cherish all living things,

EVSolutions
October 11th 03, 01:29 PM
The "goin down the road" photo was cool...it reminds me why I hate riding in
a city.
*******************
"rorschandt" > wrote in message
7.132...
> http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/942881576
>
> I found a roll of film that had been neglected, that contained photos from
> bike riding and such from several years ago. I posted a few peaceful
photos
> for all to enjoy. I miss that StreetMachine.<snif>
>
> Om mani padme Om.
> -- Rorschandt
>
> May all beings be happy.
> May they be joyous and live in safety.
> All living beings, whether weak or strong,
> in high or middle or low realms of existence,
> small or great, visible or invisible,
> near or far, born or to be born,
> Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in any state;
> Let none by anger or hatred wish harm to another.
> Even as a mother at the risk of her life watches over
> and protects her only child,
> so with a boundless mind should one cherish all living things,

Mark Leuck
October 11th 03, 02:31 PM
Where were the pics taken?

"rorschandt" > wrote in message
7.132...
> http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/942881576
>
> I found a roll of film that had been neglected, that contained photos from
> bike riding and such from several years ago. I posted a few peaceful
photos
> for all to enjoy. I miss that StreetMachine.<snif>
>
> Om mani padme Om.
> -- Rorschandt
>
> May all beings be happy.
> May they be joyous and live in safety.
> All living beings, whether weak or strong,
> in high or middle or low realms of existence,
> small or great, visible or invisible,
> near or far, born or to be born,
> Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in any state;
> Let none by anger or hatred wish harm to another.
> Even as a mother at the risk of her life watches over
> and protects her only child,
> so with a boundless mind should one cherish all living things,

rorschandt
October 11th 03, 02:43 PM
"Mark Leuck" > wrote in

> Where were the pics taken?

Sorry about that!
North of Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States.

happy trails,
Rorschandt

Scott
October 11th 03, 04:21 PM
Nice. Thanks.

Scott

rorschandt > wrote in message >...
> http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/942881576
>
> I found a roll of film that had been neglected, that contained photos from
> bike riding and such from several years ago. I posted a few peaceful photos
> for all to enjoy. I miss that StreetMachine.<snif>
>
> Om mani padme Om.
> -- Rorschandt
>
> May all beings be happy.
> May they be joyous and live in safety.
> All living beings, whether weak or strong,
> in high or middle or low realms of existence,
> small or great, visible or invisible,
> near or far, born or to be born,
> Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in any state;
> Let none by anger or hatred wish harm to another.
> Even as a mother at the risk of her life watches over
> and protects her only child,
> so with a boundless mind should one cherish all living things,

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home