PDA

View Full Version : Re: Seatbelt fine incorrectly issued and no evidence - should I dispute?

Judith[_4_]
May 19th 15, 07:38 PM
On Tue, 19 May 2015 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason >
wrote:

<snip>

>Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode a local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)

How exciting.

I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year: are
this year's figures out yet?

There are as few as 3% of adults cycle 5 times a week. I must assume that the
97% have a lot more sense.

I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.

Tough Guy no. 1265
May 19th 15, 08:15 PM
On Tue, 19 May 2015 19:38:05 +0100, Judith > wrote:

> On Tue, 19 May 2015 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason >
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode a local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)
>
> How exciting.
>
> I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year: are
> this year's figures out yet?

IRTA "The number of people who fell cycling" and got excited. I want to see blood and gore.
http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/9/1344469754737/Zsofia-Kovacs-004.jpg

--
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field towards each other like two freight trains, one having left York at 6:36 p.m. travelling at 55mph, the other from Peterborough at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35mph. The brakes decelerate each train at the rate of 1.0 m/s2. Is there a collision? What distance do the trains need to allow between them to stop at this deceleration? What deceleration do the two trains need to have to stop in exactly a distance of 938m?

Bod[_5_]
May 19th 15, 08:44 PM
On 19/05/2015 20:15, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 19:38:05 +0100, Judith >
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>>> Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he
>>> rode a local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)
>>
>> How exciting.
>>
>> I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last
>> year: are
>> this year's figures out yet?
>
> IRTA "The number of people who fell cycling" and got excited. I want to
> see blood and gore.
> http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/9/1344469754737/Zsofia-Kovacs-004.jpg

You have a kitchen, you have sharp knives, cut yer arm off.
There's your blood and gore.

Tough Guy no. 1265
May 19th 15, 09:26 PM
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:44:41 +0100, Bod > wrote:

> On 19/05/2015 20:15, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 19:38:05 +0100, Judith >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
>>> >
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>

>>> How exciting.
>>>
>>> I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last
>>> year: are
>>> this year's figures out yet?
>>
>> IRTA "The number of people who fell cycling" and got excited. I want to
>> see blood and gore.
>> http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/9/1344469754737/Zsofia-Kovacs-004.jpg
>>

> You have a kitchen, you have sharp knives, cut yer arm off.
> There's your blood and gore.

Yet it's legal to use knives without a hivis jacket. Why? Why no fine?

--
Local police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter', who has stabbed six people in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern.

Tough Guy no. 1265
May 19th 15, 10:04 PM
On Tue, 19 May 2015 21:29:48 +0100, The Todal > wrote:

> "Judith" wrote in message
>
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason >
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode a
>> local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)
>
> How exciting.
>
> I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year: are
> this year's figures out yet?
>
> There are as few as 3% of adults cycle 5 times a week. I must assume that
> the
> 97% have a lot more sense.
>
> I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.
>
> You can't ****ing think you dumb turd
>
> cycling group removed denying you the thing you crave most.

Learn to quote Steve.

--
Peter is listening to Eric Clapton - Layla

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 20th 15, 10:25 AM
On Tue, 19 May 2015 19:38:05 +0100, Judith wrote:

> I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.

Thank God I am not people by your definition.

Mr Pounder Esquire
May 20th 15, 12:17 PM
"Tough Guy no. 1265" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 21:29:48 +0100, The Todal >
> wrote:
>
>> "Judith" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>>> Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode
>>> local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)
>>
>> How exciting.
>>
>> I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year:
>> are
>> this year's figures out yet?
>>
>> There are as few as 3% of adults cycle 5 times a week. I must assume
>> that
>> the
>> 97% have a lot more sense.
>>
>> I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.
>>
>> You can't ****ing think you dumb turd
>>
>> cycling group removed denying you the thing you crave most.
>
> Learn to quote Steve.

You are getting dumber by the hour.
Why do you think it's me?

Tough Guy no. 1265
May 20th 15, 02:59 PM

Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.

--
Reality is for people who can't handle alcohol and joints.

Tough Guy no. 1265
May 20th 15, 02:59 PM
On Wed, 20 May 2015 10:25:40 +0100, Peter Keller > wrote:

> On Tue, 19 May 2015 19:38:05 +0100, Judith wrote:
>
>> I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.
>
> Thank God I am not people by your definition.

Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.

--
Reality is for people who can't handle alcohol and joints.

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 21st 15, 10:37 AM
On Wed, 20 May 2015 14:59:47 +0100, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

> Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.

Thank you very much kind sir for the great honour spewed out by you.
Now please vomit in my direction the further accolade of having bad
breath.

Tough Guy no. 1265
May 21st 15, 11:58 AM
On Thu, 21 May 2015 10:37:37 +0100, Peter Keller > wrote:

> On Wed, 20 May 2015 14:59:47 +0100, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>
>> Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.
>
> Thank you very much kind sir for the great honour spewed out by you.
> Now please vomit in my direction the further accolade of having bad
> breath.

You do realise intelligent folk grow out of make believe?

--
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours -- Stephen Roberts

The Todal
May 21st 15, 12:34 PM

wrote:

> On Wed, 20 May 2015 14:59:47 +0100, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>
>> Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.
>
> Thank you very much kind sir for the great honour spewed out by you.
> Now please vomit in my direction the further accolade of having bad
> breath.

You do realise intelligent folk grow out of make believe?

Peter Hucker life is make believe

Tough Guy no. 1265
May 21st 15, 03:50 PM
On Thu, 21 May 2015 12:34:46 +0100, The Todal > wrote:

> "Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message ...
>
> On Thu, 21 May 2015 10:37:37 +0100, Peter Keller >
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 20 May 2015 14:59:47 +0100, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>>
>>> Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.
>>
>> Thank you very much kind sir for the great honour spewed out by you.
>> Now please vomit in my direction the further accolade of having bad
>> breath.
>
> You do realise intelligent folk grow out of make believe?
>
> Peter Hucker life is make believe

Steven Pounder you are an idiot.

--
After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about his lurid past.
"C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "How many women have you slept with?"

Mr Pounder Esquire
May 21st 15, 07:11 PM
"Tough Guy no. 1265" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 21 May 2015 12:34:46 +0100, The Todal >
> wrote:
>
>> "Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Thu, 21 May 2015 10:37:37 +0100, Peter Keller >
>> wrote:

>>> Thank you very much kind sir for the great honour spewed out by you.
>>> Now please vomit in my direction the further accolade of having bad
>>> breath.
>>
>> You do realise intelligent folk grow out of make believe?
>>
>> Peter Hucker life is make believe
>
> Steven Pounder you are an idiot.

No I'm not. You are.
You are too stupid to understand that it is the fake Todal who is taking the
**** out of you, along with everybody else here.
You even tried to blame me when you were caught stealing from your employer.
You retracted your allegation but were too gutless to apologise.
Anyway, I'm not going to try to enlighten you again. Talking you is and
always has been like talking to a lamp post on a pikey sink council estate.

> --
> After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about
> his lurid past.
> "C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "How many women have
> you slept with?"
> "Baby, " he protested, "if I told you, you'd throw a fit." Kim promised
> she wouldn't get angry, and convinced her hubby to tell her.
> "Okay," he said, then started to count on his fingers "One, two, three,
> four, five, six, seven - then there's you - nine, ten, eleven, twelve,
> thirteen . . . "

Mr Pounder Esquire
May 21st 15, 07:18 PM
"Mr Pounder Esquire" > wrote in message

> "Tough Guy no. 1265" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 21 May 2015 12:34:46 +0100, The Todal >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message ...

>>> You do realise intelligent folk grow out of make believe?
>>>
>>> Peter Hucker life is make believe
>>
>> Steven Pounder you are an idiot.
>
> No I'm not. You are.
> You are too stupid to understand that it is the fake Todal who is taking
> the **** out of you, along with everybody else here.
> You even tried to blame me when you were caught stealing from your
> employer. You retracted your allegation but were too gutless to apologise.
> Anyway, I'm not going to try to enlighten you again. Talking you is and
> always has been like talking to a lamp post on a pikey sink council
> estate.

But, please keep posting your ****. We all like a good laugh at the idiot of
usenet.

>> --
>> After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband
>> about his lurid past.
>> "C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "How many women have
>> you slept with?"
>> "Baby, " he protested, "if I told you, you'd throw a fit." Kim promised
>> she wouldn't get angry, and convinced her hubby to tell her.
>> "Okay," he said, then started to count on his fingers "One, two, three,
>> four, five, six, seven - then there's you - nine, ten, eleven, twelve,
>> thirteen . . . "

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home