PDA

View Full Version : See Tom Shermans new bike ;-)

Mikael Seierup
October 12th 03, 08:27 AM
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5167664

M.

Cletus D. Lee
October 12th 03, 12:41 PM
In article >,
says...
> http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5167664
>
> M.

Must be fast since it is so low to the ground.

--
Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro

EVSolutions
October 12th 03, 01:58 PM
I'll bet Gardner Martin is kicking himself for not getting this design out
1st.
Guess the Europeans are already working on a Carbon Fiber version.
Sad thing is...IF that appeared at Interbike it would be the ONLY thing to
get media coverage.

Joshua
*****
"Mikael Seierup" > wrote in message
> http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5167664
>
> M.

Tom Sherman
October 12th 03, 02:07 PM
Mikael Seierup wrote:

> http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5167664
>
> M.

The wheels are much too large.

Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers

Edward Wong
October 12th 03, 02:10 PM
"Mikael Seierup" > wrote in message >...
> http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5167664
>
> M.

Hey...I want one!;-)

Edward Wong
Orlando, FL

Guess Who I Am
October 12th 03, 03:56 PM
Tom Sherman MUST ride a bike like this since he is SO out of shape.
if he tries to ride anything bigger he might strain himself. com'on now Tom
where have you been this year,turning into a couch potato.
Thank you Earl
GRR,RANS V2
Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

pjclarkesq
October 12th 03, 08:56 PM
Does it come equipped with oxygen?
"Edward Wong" > wrote in message
m...
> "Mikael Seierup" > wrote in message
> > http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5167664
> >
> > M.
>
> Hey...I want one!;-)
>
> Edward Wong
> Orlando, FL

Torben Scheel
October 13th 03, 12:57 PM
Let's see :
Step-up gear : check
Small wheels : check
Proud owner : check
Out of production and rare : check
Red paint : naah, could't pass the test.

Cool - is that a suspension fork?

Torben

"Mikael Seierup" > wrote in message
> http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5167664
>
> M.

Jerry Rhodes
October 13th 03, 03:13 PM
Please note the solid iron drag brake. Rated "best" by consumer reports.

Jerry

John Foltz
October 14th 03, 03:07 AM
Torben Scheel wrote:

> Let's see :
> Step-up gear : check
> Small wheels : check
> Proud owner : check
> Out of production and rare : check
> Red paint : naah,
> could't pass the test.
>
> Cool - is that a suspension fork?

(As alluded to in the subject line, this isn't really Tom.) As the
owner of a yellow Baron and a yellow V-Rex, I'd say the color
is perfect. Rare? yep, it's a one-of-a-kind. Mike, the builder,
named it, "Runt." Hmm, beats me why he came up with that name!

Note to Jerry: Argh! That's a kickstand, not a drag brake! Dontcha
hate it when rookies take off that way? ;-) It is a single-speed
with a coaster brake. 80 psi tires. The only suspension is on the
rear. AFA speed: anybody who could maintain 12 mph for a whole city
block would be a REAL MAN(tm)!!!
--

John Foltz --- O _
Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)