PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Sturmey-Archer Story - 1995 Supplement

May 22nd 15, 09:43 PM
On Tuesday, 19 March 1996 08:00:00 UTC, Mike Hessey wrote:
> If you bought Tony Hadland's excellent book The Sturmey-Archer Story
> direct from Tony in the last few months you would have received with it
> the very useful 1995 Supplement, containing information on developments
> since the publication date in 1987, and some addenda. If you bought the
> book elsewhere, or not so recently, you won't have a copy of the 8 page
> Supplement.
>
> If you have the book and would like a copy of the Supplement, please
> send me email to this effect and I will email it back to you (excluding
> the additional 4 pages of the S-A 1994 brochure). The supplement is
> simply typed text, so nothing will be lost in email.
>
> Needless to say, I have Tony's full permission to do this. I won't be
> able to process the text for emailing until 25 April, so don't expect
> replies until then.
>
> If you don't have the book but would be interested in buying one, just
> send me email and I'll let you know the price and how to order it from
> Tony.
>
> Tony and John Pinkerton are in the final stages of preparing a new book
> on another cycling topic. I'm not at liberty to disclose the subject
> yet, but watch this space - I should be able to say what it is about in
> around 4 - 6 weeks time (and no, it's not another Moulton book)!
> Mike Hessey
> Membership Secretary
> Moulton Bicycle Club

Could I ask for a copy of the supplement as I have the original book. Thanks

Rob Morley
May 23rd 15, 02:44 AM
On Fri, 22 May 2015 13:43:23 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

> On Tuesday, 19 March 1996 08:00:00 UTC, Mike Hessey wrote:

> > If you have the book and would like a copy of the Supplement, please
> > send me email to this effect and I will email it back to you
>
> Could I ask for a copy of the supplement as I have the original book.
> Thanks

You're replying to a nineteen year old post, Mike hasn't been here for a
long time, his Demon email probably no longer works.
But I was bored, so here it is:
https://hadland.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/the-sturmey-archer-story-supplement/

jnugent
May 23rd 15, 12:56 PM
On 23/05/2015 02:44, Rob Morley wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2015 13:43:23 -0700 (PDT)
> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, 19 March 1996 08:00:00 UTC, Mike Hessey wrote:
>
>>> If you have the book and would like a copy of the Supplement, please
>>> send me email to this effect and I will email it back to you
>>
>> Could I ask for a copy of the supplement as I have the original book.
>> Thanks
>
> You're replying to a nineteen year old post, Mike hasn't been here for a
> long time, his Demon email probably no longer works.
> But I was bored, so here it is:
> https://hadland.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/the-sturmey-archer-story-supplement/

Thanks for that - genuinely interesting stuff. Highly nostalgic.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home