PDA

View Full Version : Re: Drum brakes?

NEMO
May 23rd 15, 06:32 PM
On 5/23/2015 10:20 AM, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
> On Sat, 23 May 2015 18:07:52 +0100, Roger Mills >
> wrote:
>
>> On 23/05/2015 16:33, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>>> I thought drum brakes were stopped decades ago, most cars where you can
>>> see the brakes have disks all round. But I saw a few modern (4 year old)
>>> mid range cars with what I assume is a drum brake at the back. Or is
>>> there something else nowadays?
>>>

>> Many cars have combined disc/drum brakes at the rear - discs for
>> stopping and drums for parking.
>
> So that's why handbrakes are so **** at holding the car still? I've
> never had a car (even just after the MOT) that can stay still on a hill
> without using the gears aswell.

It's because you got **** brakes and **** MOT examiners, sunshine. It's
not the car's fault.

Heinrich
May 23rd 15, 11:11 PM
In article >,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> God bless the brave men who blew up those buses in London. If
> that's the price we have to pay, so be it!

crazy limey I hope they burn you alive

NEMO
May 25th 15, 01:11 AM
On 5/23/2015 3:11 PM, NOT Heinrich but jew raghead sicko yidoid
Jakobsohn forging as Heinrich forged:

> G-d bless the brave men who blew up that pizza parlor in al-Quds. If
> that's the jew price we have to pay, so be it!

crazy jew raghead I hope they 'holocaust'®™ you alive

Heinrich
May 25th 15, 08:13 PM
In article >,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> Mates, I noticed that the "revisionist" calling himself
> "Stardust" began posting again... sneaky little devil!
>
> Well, FYI: the bloke is an immigrant from Hungary. His real
> name is Julius Szakacs. He's in his late fifties, and resides
> in (or shall I say, pollutes) Pleasanton, CA.

he-heee

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home