View Full Version : Cyclist mega denial

Tarcap
May 25th 15, 04:23 PM
This one's a cracker:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095366/Pavement-crash-destroyed-life-claims-hit-run-cyclist-mowed-girl-three.html

All the ingredients for a psycholist:

a) He's the victim, not the perpetrator
b) It wasn't his fault
c) The video we have all seen has been "edited"
d) He denies hurling abuse at the family
e) It wasn't a hit and run
f) He's emailed an apology, so that's alright
g) He didn't know that cycling on the pavement was illegal
h) He had fallen off his bike and was in shock
i) The outcry following his behaviour has "destroyed his life"

I reckon he must post on here, because we've all seen that sort of ****e on
here before, haven't we?

jnugent
May 25th 15, 04:29 PM
On 25/05/2015 16:23, Tarcap wrote:

> This one's a cracker:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095366/Pavement-crash-destroyed-life-claims-hit-run-cyclist-mowed-girl-three.html

> All the ingredients for a psycholist:

> a) He's the victim, not the perpetrator
> b) It wasn't his fault
> c) The video we have all seen has been "edited"
> d) He denies hurling abuse at the family
> e) It wasn't a hit and run
> f) He's emailed an apology, so that's alright
> g) He didn't know that cycling on the pavement was illegal
> h) He had fallen off his bike and was in shock
> i) The outcry following his behaviour has "destroyed his life"
>
> I reckon he must post on here, because we've all seen that sort of ****e
> on here before, haven't we?

QUOTE
Section 72 of the Highway Act 1835 makes it a criminal offence to ‘lead
or drive’ a ‘carriage of any description’ on any footpath set apart for
the use of foot passengers.
The maximum court fine is £500 or the police can issue a £50 fixed
penalty notice.
ENDQUOTE

Let's all hope that this case is going to court, because a £50 FPN is
nowhere near enough to address the sheer selfish wantonness of this
incident.

Then there's the little matter of compensation for injuries...

Tarcap
May 25th 15, 04:31 PM
"JNugent" wrote in message ...

On 25/05/2015 16:23, Tarcap wrote:

> This one's a cracker:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095366/Pavement-crash-destroyed-life-claims-hit-run-cyclist-mowed-girl-three.html

> All the ingredients for a psycholist:

> a) He's the victim, not the perpetrator
> b) It wasn't his fault
> c) The video we have all seen has been "edited"
> d) He denies hurling abuse at the family
> e) It wasn't a hit and run
> f) He's emailed an apology, so that's alright
> g) He didn't know that cycling on the pavement was illegal
> h) He had fallen off his bike and was in shock
> i) The outcry following his behaviour has "destroyed his life"
>
> I reckon he must post on here, because we've all seen that sort of ****e
> on here before, haven't we?

QUOTE
Section 72 of the Highway Act 1835 makes it a criminal offence to ‘lead
or drive’ a ‘carriage of any description’ on any footpath set apart for
the use of foot passengers.
The maximum court fine is £500 or the police can issue a £50 fixed
penalty notice.
ENDQUOTE

Let's all hope that this case is going to court, because a £50 FPN is
nowhere near enough to address the sheer selfish wantonness of this
incident.

Then there's the little matter of compensation for injuries...

S'alright - his fridge/ freezer should cover that.

Mr Pounder Esquire
May 25th 15, 05:29 PM
"Tarcap" > wrote in message
> This one's a cracker:
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095366/Pavement-crash-destroyed-life-claims-hit-run-cyclist-mowed-girl-three.html
>

> All the ingredients for a psycholist:
>
> a) He's the victim, not the perpetrator
> b) It wasn't his fault
> c) The video we have all seen has been "edited"
> d) He denies hurling abuse at the family
> e) It wasn't a hit and run
> f) He's emailed an apology, so that's alright
> g) He didn't know that cycling on the pavement was illegal
> h) He had fallen off his bike and was in shock
> i) The outcry following his behaviour has "destroyed his life"
>
> I reckon he must post on here, because we've all seen that sort of ****e
> on here before, haven't we?
There is stinking council estate close to where he mowed the kid down.
Scum like him come from there.

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 26th 15, 10:24 AM
On Mon, 25 May 2015 16:23:23 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> ****wit:

Thanks very much for that great compliment!
Now please bestow on me the further honour from you of being
hypocritical, greedy, violent, and malevolent.

Tarcap
May 26th 15, 11:29 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 25 May 2015 16:23:23 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> ****wit:

Thanks very much for that great compliment!
Now please bestow on me the further honour from you of being
hypocritical, greedy, violent, and malevolent.

Ho Hum, here we go again:

Why do people choose to describe themselves as ****wits?

Could it be because they are?

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 27th 15, 10:28 AM
On Tue, 26 May 2015 11:29:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> Why do people choose to describe themselves as ****wits?

You described me as a ****wit.
I take that as a great compliment.
After all I am a bicyclist.
And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
End of.

Tarcap
May 27th 15, 11:54 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 26 May 2015 11:29:34 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> Why do people choose to describe themselves as ****wits?

You described me as a ****wit.
I take that as a great compliment.
After all I am a bicyclist.
And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
End of.

Once yet again, could you please point out where I described you as a
****wit?
(other than not contradicting your own description of yourself)

Hopefully, without any wriggling this time.

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 28th 15, 10:06 AM

"A common synonym for 'psycholist' is '****wit'" JM Smith.

You described me as a ****wit.
I take that as a great compliment.
After all I am a bicyclist.
And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
End of.

Tarcap
May 28th 15, 10:55 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 27 May 2015 11:54:47 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> You described me as a ****wit.
> I take that as a great compliment.
> After all I am a bicyclist.
> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
> End of.

"A common synonym for 'psycholist' is '****wit'" JM Smith.

You described me as a ****wit.
I take that as a great compliment.
After all I am a bicyclist.
And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
End of.

Once again, please show me where I called you a ****wit, other than choosing
not to disagree with you when you called yourself a ****wit.
Try and keep the wriggling down a bit, though - it's getting all too
predictable.

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 29th 15, 10:19 AM
On Thu, 28 May 2015 10:55:27 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Wed, 27 May 2015 11:54:47 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> You described me as a ****wit.
>> I take that as a great compliment.
>> After all I am a bicyclist.
>> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
>> End of.
>
> "A common synonym for 'psycholist' is '****wit'" JM Smith.
>
> You described me as a ****wit.
> I take that as a great compliment.
> After all I am a bicyclist.
> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
> End of.
>
> Once again, please show me where I called you a ****wit, other than
> choosing not to disagree with you when you called yourself a ****wit.
> Try and keep the wriggling down a bit, though - it's getting all too
> predictable.

I really do not give a **** what your opinion of me is.
I ride a bike. Therefore I am he lowest scum od the lot.

Tarcap
May 29th 15, 11:12 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 28 May 2015 10:55:27 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Wed, 27 May 2015 11:54:47 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> You described me as a ****wit.
>> I take that as a great compliment.
>> After all I am a bicyclist.
>> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
>> End of.
>
> "A common synonym for 'psycholist' is '****wit'" JM Smith.
>
> You described me as a ****wit.
> I take that as a great compliment.
> After all I am a bicyclist.
> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
> End of.
>
> Once again, please show me where I called you a ****wit, other than
> choosing not to disagree with you when you called yourself a ****wit.
> Try and keep the wriggling down a bit, though - it's getting all too
> predictable.

I really do not give a **** what your opinion of me is.
I ride a bike. Therefore I am he lowest scum od the lot.

Well, I will give you credit for that. You have already insisted many times
that you are a ****wit, and now to admit that you are "he lowest scum od the
lot" is really showing remarkable honesty.
Well done, you are beginning to see the light.

Judith[_4_]
May 29th 15, 07:31 PM
On Mon, 25 May 2015 16:23:23 +0100, "Tarcap" > wrote:

>This one's a cracker:
>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095366/Pavement-crash-destroyed-life-claims-hit-run-cyclist-mowed-girl-three.html
>

>All the ingredients for a psycholist:
>
>a) He's the victim, not the perpetrator
>b) It wasn't his fault
>c) The video we have all seen has been "edited"
>d) He denies hurling abuse at the family
>e) It wasn't a hit and run
>f) He's emailed an apology, so that's alright
>g) He didn't know that cycling on the pavement was illegal
>h) He had fallen off his bike and was in shock
>i) The outcry following his behaviour has "destroyed his life"
>
>I reckon he must post on here, because we've all seen that sort of ****e on
>here before, haven't we?

Simon Mason?

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 30th 15, 09:08 AM
On Fri, 29 May 2015 11:12:27 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Thu, 28 May 2015 10:55:27 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Wed, 27 May 2015 11:54:47 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> You described me as a ****wit.
>>> I take that as a great compliment.
>>> After all I am a bicyclist.
>>> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
>>> End of.
>>
>> "A common synonym for 'psycholist' is '****wit'" JM Smith.
>>
>> You described me as a ****wit.
>> I take that as a great compliment.
>> After all I am a bicyclist.
>> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
>> End of.
>>
>> Once again, please show me where I called you a ****wit, other than
>> choosing not to disagree with you when you called yourself a ****wit.
>> Try and keep the wriggling down a bit, though - it's getting all too
>> predictable.
>
> I really do not give a **** what your opinion of me is.
> I ride a bike. Therefore I am he lowest scum od the lot.
>
> Well, I will give you credit for that. You have already insisted many
> times that you are a ****wit, and now to admit that you are "he lowest
> scum od the lot" is really showing remarkable honesty.
> Well done, you are beginning to see the light.

Thank you very much kind sir for that great compliment.
Now for you I am working towards the honour given from you of being
fascistic, bigoted, racist and sexist.
It would really make my day coming from you.
After all I do use a bike as a very convenient economical delightful
viable means of transport for many things.
That makes me in your eyes idiotic, brain-damaged and imbecilic.
Thank you greatly for those compliments.

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 30th 15, 09:10 AM
On Fri, 29 May 2015 19:31:04 +0100, Judith wrote:

> Simon Mason?

Judith, the class Myxini (also known as Hyperotreti), is an eel-shaped,
slime-producing marine fish (occasionally called a slime eel).

Tarcap
May 30th 15, 10:19 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 29 May 2015 11:12:27 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Thu, 28 May 2015 10:55:27 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Wed, 27 May 2015 11:54:47 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> You described me as a ****wit.
>>> I take that as a great compliment.
>>> After all I am a bicyclist.
>>> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
>>> End of.
>>
>> "A common synonym for 'psycholist' is '****wit'" JM Smith.
>>
>> You described me as a ****wit.
>> I take that as a great compliment.
>> After all I am a bicyclist.
>> And we know what you think of people who use bicycles.
>> End of.
>>
>> Once again, please show me where I called you a ****wit, other than
>> choosing not to disagree with you when you called yourself a ****wit.
>> Try and keep the wriggling down a bit, though - it's getting all too
>> predictable.
>
> I really do not give a **** what your opinion of me is.
> I ride a bike. Therefore I am he lowest scum od the lot.
>
> Well, I will give you credit for that. You have already insisted many
> times that you are a ****wit, and now to admit that you are "he lowest
> scum od the lot" is really showing remarkable honesty.
> Well done, you are beginning to see the light.

Thank you very much kind sir for that great compliment.
Now for you I am working towards the honour given from you of being
fascistic, bigoted, racist and sexist.
It would really make my day coming from you.
After all I do use a bike as a very convenient economical delightful
viable means of playing childishly.
That makes me idiotic, brain-damaged and imbecilic.

There, I've fixed it for you

Tarcap
May 30th 15, 10:20 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 29 May 2015 19:31:04 +0100, Judith wrote:

> Simon Mason?

Judith, the class Myxini (also known as Hyperotreti), is an eel-shaped,
slime-producing marine fish (occasionally called a slime eel).

Why do people insult others?

Why does the pot insist on calling the kettle black?

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 31st 15, 10:11 AM
On Sat, 30 May 2015 10:19:50 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> idiotic, brain-damaged and imbecilic

Thanks greatly for that very great compliment coming from you.
Now please vomit towards me from you the further compliments of being
insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, and lame.
Please?

Peter Keller[_3_]
May 31st 15, 10:11 AM
On Sat, 30 May 2015 10:20:50 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> Why does the pot insist on calling the kettle black?

Yes Judith is very slimy isn't she?

Tarcap
May 31st 15, 11:17 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 30 May 2015 10:20:50 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> Why does the pot insist on calling the kettle black?

Yes Judith is very slimy isn't she?

Why do psycholists ( Or ****wits as Peter Keller would prefer them to be
known as) persist in insulting others?

Peter Keller[_3_]
June 1st 15, 10:06 AM
On Sun, 31 May 2015 11:17:13 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> ****wits

Thank you very much for that great accolade and honour!
After all I do ride a bike.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home