PDA

View Full Version : Re: LOLOK

NEMO
May 26th 15, 03:49 PM
On 5/26/2015 7:32 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> a.. Info
> b.. Summary
> c.. Records
> d.. Graph
> e.. Shared
> f.. Map
> g.. Discussion
> h.. Contact
> i.. Whois
> j.. Blacklists
> robtex >ip >192 >74 >137 >71
>
> inShare233
> 192.74.137.71
> a.. Info
> b.. Summary
> a.. The IP number 192.74.137.71 only
> b.. The IP number 192.74.137.71
> c.. Records
> d.. Graph
> e.. Shared
> a.. PTR of
> b.. as A
> c.. A of PTR of
> d.. as PTR PTR of
> f.. Map
> g.. Discussion
> h.. Contact
> i.. Whois
> j.. Blacklists

> Information
> The information tab displays an easy overview of a site's credibility,
> using various sources summarized in a comprehensible scorecard.
> Scorecard for 192.74.137.71 Test Points↓ Date↓ Extra↑
> Spamhaus Negatives -1/-4 May 20, 2014 XBL
> HostKarma Negatives -
> HostKarma Positives
> Project Honeypot Negatives
> Project Honeypot Positives
> SORBS Negatives
> Google Safe Browsing
> Yandex Safe Browsing
> Domain Name Service N/A May 26, 2015 2:31 PM
> Analyzed
> Grand total 0-1=-1
>
> Information
> DNS Records
> reverse records of this IP: 1.. shell01.theworld.com
>

> Host/IP usage
> Number of hostnames pointing to this IP number: 1
>
> Analysis of the hostname
> Split into words: 192

> Summary
> The summary displays data on what Internet Protocols a domain points to
> (A-records for IPv4, and AAAA-records for IPv6). It also contains
> information on name- and mail servers.
>

> The IP number 192.74.137.71 only
> The only host names that point only to the IP number 192.74.137.71 use
> only the mail server PCLS6.STD.COM .

Sexually.transmitted.diseases.com???

That's jew raghead forger Jakobsohn! LOLOK!!!!!

NEMO
May 26th 15, 08:20 PM
Mates, I noticed that the "revisionist" calling himself
"Stardust" began posting again... sneaky little devil!

Well, FYI: the bloke is an immigrant from Hungary. His real
name is Julius Szakacs. He's in his late fifties, and resides
in (or shall I say, pollutes) Pleasanton, CA.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home