PDA

View Full Version : Re: Oops!!!

NEMO
May 28th 15, 06:35 PM
On 5/28/2015 8:58 AM, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
> Tip number 478: do not leave a motorised pump running on your car tyre
> and assume you'll remember to go back in a few minutes. I just pumped
> it up to 80psi.

No problem. If it says 80 psi on the gauge, it's probably no more than
40 psi for real. The gauges are notoriously inaccurate.

Heinrich
May 28th 15, 06:50 PM
In article >,
NEMO > wrote:

> No problem. If it says 80 psi on the gauge, it's probably no more than
> 40 psi for real. The gauges are notoriously inaccurate.

But not by a factor of 2, you sodding sack of ****e.

NEMO
May 28th 15, 10:07 PM
On 5/28/2015 10:50 AM, Jakobsohn forged:
> In article >,
> NEMO > wrote:
>
>> No problem. If it says 80 psi on the gauge, it's probably no more than
>> 40 psi for real. The gauges are notoriously inaccurate.
>
> But not by a factor of 2, only jew sodding sacks of ****e do that.

Gosh kikey! No skata!

Heinrich
May 28th 15, 10:09 PM
In article >,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> Mates, I noticed that the "revisionist" calling himself
> "Stardust" began posting again... sneaky little devil!
>
> Well, FYI: the bloke is an immigrant from Hungary. His real
> name is Julius Szakacs. He's in his late fifties, and resides
> in (or shall I say, pollutes) Pleasanton, CA.

STOP!!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home