PDA

View Full Version : Two girls die after cars hits family crossing Birmingham road

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 01:10 PM
'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
"Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.

The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
are being treated for serious injuries.'

'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
--
Bod

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 01:38 PM
On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:
> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>
> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>
> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036

Did they catch the cyclist?

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 01:50 PM
On 22/06/2015 13:38, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:
>> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
>> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
>> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
>> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>>
>> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
>> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
>> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>>
>> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
>> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
>
> Did they catch the cyclist?

Police were unable to locate the invisible cyclist. So, no.

jnugent
June 22nd 15, 01:51 PM
On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:

> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.

> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
> are being treated for serious injuries.'

> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036

What happened to the cyclist?

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 02:07 PM
On 22/06/2015 13:50, Bod wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 13:38, Mrcheerful wrote:
>> On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:
>>> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
>>> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
>>> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
>>> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>>>
>>> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
>>> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
>>> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>>>
>>> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
>>> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>>>
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
>>
>> Did they catch the cyclist?
> >
> Police were unable to locate the invisible cyclist. So, no.

Perhaps if the cyclist had a number plate it would help.

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 02:08 PM
On 22/06/2015 13:51, JNugent wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:
>
>> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
>> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
>> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
>> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>
>> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
>> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
>> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>
>> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
>> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
>
> What happened to the cyclist?

He rode away into the distance, as usual.

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 02:19 PM
On 22/06/2015 14:07, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 13:50, Bod wrote:

>>> Did they catch the cyclist?
>> >
>> Police were unable to locate the invisible cyclist. So, no.
>
> Perhaps if the cyclist had a number plate it would help.

All bicycles should have a plate of some kind.

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 02:22 PM
On 22/06/2015 14:08, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 13:51, JNugent wrote:
>> On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:
>>
>>> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
>>> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
>>> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
>>> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>>
>>> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
>>> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
>>> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>>
>>> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
>>> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>>>
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
>>
>> What happened to the cyclist?
>>

> He rode away into the distance, as usual.

Into the sunset sounds better.

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 02:36 PM
On 22/06/2015 14:22, Bod wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 14:08, Mrcheerful wrote:

>>> What happened to the cyclist?
>>>

>> He rode away into the distance, as usual.
> >
> Into the sunset sounds better.

Does the sun go down in Birmingham at midday? No wonder they call it
the black country, I wonder if the cyclist had his lights on?

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 03:07 PM
On 22/06/2015 14:36, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 14:22, Bod wrote:

>>> He rode away into the distance, as usual.
>> >
>> Into the sunset sounds better.
>
> Does the sun go down in Birmingham at midday? No wonder they call it
> the black country, I wonder if the cyclist had his lights on?
>I guess we'll both have to wonder.

Tarcap
June 22nd 15, 03:17 PM
"Bod" wrote in message ...

'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
"Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.

The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
are being treated for serious injuries.'

'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
--
And the relevance to a cycling NG is.........???
Or are you just Doug's long overdue replacement as this group's rabid

Tarcap
June 22nd 15, 03:24 PM
"JNugent" wrote in message ...

On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:

> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.

> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
> are being treated for serious injuries.'

> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036

What happened to the cyclist?

They never hang around, do they?
They always scarper shouting abuse.

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 03:33 PM
On 22/06/2015 15:17, Tarcap wrote:

> "Bod" wrote in message ...
>
> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>
> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>
> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
>
>You missed putting a reply in.

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 03:35 PM
On 22/06/2015 15:24, Tarcap wrote:

> "JNugent" wrote in message ...
> On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:
>
>> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
>> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
>> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
>> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>
>> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
>> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
>> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>
>> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
>> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
>
> What happened to the cyclist?
>
> They never hang around, do they?
> They always scarper shouting abuse.

So they *all* do this do they?
Cite.

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 05:02 PM
On 22/06/2015 15:35, Bod wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 15:24, Tarcap wrote:
>>

>> "JNugent" wrote in message ...
>> On 22/06/2015 13:10, Bod wrote:
>>
>>> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
>>> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
>>> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
>>> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>>
>>> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
>>> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
>>> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>>
>>> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
>>> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>>>
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
>>
>> What happened to the cyclist?
>>
>> They never hang around, do they?
>> They always scarper shouting abuse.
> >

> So they *all* do this do they?
> Cite.

The dead and critically injured ones tend to hang around, but the
majority clear off quick, often screaming abuse as they go, to confirm,
just read the newsreports, I have posted many examples over the years.

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 05:02 PM
On 22/06/2015 15:17, Tarcap wrote:

> "Bod" wrote in message ...
>
> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>
> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged 13
> are being treated for serious injuries.'
>
> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036

and ramming

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 05:11 PM
On 22/06/2015 17:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 15:35, Bod wrote:
>> On 22/06/2015 15:24, Tarcap wrote:

>>> What happened to the cyclist?
>>>
>>> They never hang around, do they?
>>> They always scarper shouting abuse.
>> >

>> So they *all* do this do they?
>> Cite.
>
> The dead and critically injured ones tend to hang around, but the
> majority clear off quick, often screaming abuse as they go, to confirm,
> just read the newsreports, I have posted many examples over the years.

Then you must be an extremely proud troll. Well done, Sir.

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 05:21 PM
On 22/06/2015 17:11, Bod wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 17:02, Mrcheerful wrote:

>>> So they *all* do this do they?
>>> Cite.
>>
>> The dead and critically injured ones tend to hang around, but the
>> majority clear off quick, often screaming abuse as they go, to confirm,
>> just read the newsreports, I have posted many examples over the years.
> >

> Then you must be an extremely proud troll. Well done, Sir.

We must all do our best.

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 05:53 PM
On 22/06/2015 17:21, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 17:11, Bod wrote:

>>> The dead and critically injured ones tend to hang around, but the
>>> majority clear off quick, often screaming abuse as they go, to confirm,
>>> just read the newsreports, I have posted many examples over the years.
>> >

>> Then you must be an extremely proud troll. Well done, Sir.
>
> We must all do our best.

Excellent attitude, marks will be added for your steadfast dilligence.
You may lose a few marks for your lack of variation on your topic though.
A tidy term's work but....*Can do better*.

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 05:55 PM
On 22/06/2015 17:53, Bod wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 17:21, Mrcheerful wrote:

>>> Then you must be an extremely proud troll. Well done, Sir.
>>
>> We must all do our best.
> >

> Excellent attitude, marks will be added for your steadfast dilligence.
> You may lose a few marks for your lack of variation on your topic though.
> A tidy term's work but....*Can do better*.

If I were to move off topic there would be complaints, so I try to
remain steadfastly ON topic, you could try the same approach.

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 06:14 PM
On 22/06/2015 17:55, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 17:53, Bod wrote:

>>> We must all do our best.
>> >

>> Excellent attitude, marks will be added for your steadfast dilligence.
>> You may lose a few marks for your lack of variation on your topic though.
>> A tidy term's work but....*Can do better*.
>
> If I were to move off topic there would be complaints, so I try to
> remain steadfastly ON topic, you could try the same approach.

Stay on topic yes, but you concentrate on a single aspect of cycling
and that aspect is dissing *all* cyclists.
You obviously have nothing else to contribute...very limited and quite
frankly...boringly repetitive.

MrCheerful
June 22nd 15, 06:22 PM
On 22/06/2015 18:14, Bod wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 17:55, Mrcheerful wrote:

>>> Excellent attitude, marks will be added for your steadfast dilligence.
>>> You may lose a few marks for your lack of variation on your topic
>>> though.
>>> A tidy term's work but....*Can do better*.
>>
>> If I were to move off topic there would be complaints, so I try to
>> remain steadfastly ON topic, you could try the same approach.
> >

> Stay on topic yes, but you concentrate on a single aspect of cycling
> and that aspect is dissing *all* cyclists.
> You obviously have nothing else to contribute...very limited and quite
> frankly...boringly repetitive.

I think you will find that this is a cycling newgroup, you know,
articles and chat about cyclists. Perhaps if the newsgroup title was
changed to uk.rec.cycling.onlypostpraiseforcyclistsandabuseof cardrivers
then you would be justified in your 'complaint' about my posts.

Bod[_5_]
June 22nd 15, 06:37 PM
On 22/06/2015 18:22, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 18:14, Bod wrote:

>>> If I were to move off topic there would be complaints, so I try to
>>> remain steadfastly ON topic, you could try the same approach.
>> >

>> Stay on topic yes, but you concentrate on a single aspect of cycling
>> and that aspect is dissing *all* cyclists.
>> You obviously have nothing else to contribute...very limited and quite
>> frankly...boringly repetitive.
>
> I think you will find that this is a cycling newgroup, you know,
> articles and chat about cyclists. Perhaps if the newsgroup title was
> changed to uk.rec.cycling.onlypostpraiseforcyclistsandabuseof cardrivers
> then you would be justified in your 'complaint' about my posts.

No one is suggesting constant praise. *All* of your posts diss cyclists.
If you can't see that, then you have a problem.

Mr Pounder Esquire
June 22nd 15, 07:05 PM
"Bod" > wrote in message
> On 22/06/2015 18:22, Mrcheerful wrote:

>>> Stay on topic yes, but you concentrate on a single aspect of cycling
>>> and that aspect is dissing *all* cyclists.
>>> You obviously have nothing else to contribute...very limited and quite
>>> frankly...boringly repetitive.
>>
>> I think you will find that this is a cycling newgroup, you know,
>> articles and chat about cyclists. Perhaps if the newsgroup title was
>> changed to uk.rec.cycling.onlypostpraiseforcyclistsandabuseof cardrivers
>> then you would be justified in your 'complaint' about my posts.
>>
> No one is suggesting constant praise. *All* of your posts diss cyclists.
> If you can't see that, then you have a problem.

Like most intelligent people, he is unable to see anything good about
cyclists.

Tarcap
June 22nd 15, 09:38 PM
"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 22/06/2015 18:22, Mrcheerful wrote:
> On 22/06/2015 18:14, Bod wrote:

>>> If I were to move off topic there would be complaints, so I try to
>>> remain steadfastly ON topic, you could try the same approach.
>> >

>> Stay on topic yes, but you concentrate on a single aspect of cycling
>> and that aspect is dissing *all* cyclists.
>> You obviously have nothing else to contribute...very limited and quite
>> frankly...boringly repetitive.
>
> I think you will find that this is a cycling newgroup, you know,
> articles and chat about cyclists. Perhaps if the newsgroup title was
> changed to uk.rec.cycling.onlypostpraiseforcyclistsandabuseof cardrivers
> then you would be justified in your 'complaint' about my posts.

No one is suggesting constant praise. *All* of your posts diss cyclists.
If you can't see that, then you have a problem.

I can only suggest you leave this NG and infest the moderated group instead.
They heavily censor anything slightly critical of cycling, and will only
allow nice things to be said about cycling.
It should suit you down to the ground, as you appear to get very tetchy when
any aspect of cycling is "dissed".

Peter Keller[_3_]
June 23rd 15, 10:18 AM
On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:38:25 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> I can only suggest you leave this NG and infest the moderated group
> instead.

I do not agree with you.
This is a bicycling newsgroup.
For lovers of bicycling.

Peter Keller[_3_]
June 23rd 15, 10:19 AM
On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:33:30 +0100, Bod wrote:

> On 22/06/2015 15:17, Tarcap wrote:
>>

>> "Bod" wrote in message ...
>>
>> 'Two sisters die and their mother and two other children are seriously
>> ill in hospital after they were hit by a car on a Birmingham road.
>> "Two girls aged six and seven were taken to hospital, but despite the
>> best efforts of medical staff died shortly after," police said.
>>
>> The family were hit in Handsworth on Sunday while crossing a road.
>> The mother, 39, is critically ill and her daughter of 12 and son aged
>> 13 are being treated for serious injuries.'
>>
>> 'A 34-year-old local man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of
>> dangerous driving and has been released on bail.'
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-33224036
> >
> >You missed putting a reply in.

He could find no bicyclist to insult or throw snide remarks at.

Tarcap
June 23rd 15, 12:37 PM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:38:25 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> I can only suggest you leave this NG and infest the moderated group
> instead.

I do not agree with you.
This is a bicycling newsgroup.
For lovers of bicycling.

Oh, I see. Is there somewhere I can see the bit in the constitution of the
NG, where it says it is only for lovers of cycling, and not for anything
else about cycling?

MrCheerful
June 23rd 15, 01:00 PM
On 23/06/2015 12:37, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:38:25 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> I can only suggest you leave this NG and infest the moderated group
>> instead.
>
> I do not agree with you.
> This is a bicycling newsgroup.
> For lovers of bicycling.
>
> Oh, I see. Is there somewhere I can see the bit in the constitution of
> the NG, where it says it is only for lovers of cycling, and not for
> anything else about cycling?

Simon Mason holds the Holy Scroll giving the constitution, but he will
not divulge its content.

TMS320
June 24th 15, 12:56 AM
"Bod" > wrote
> On 22/06/2015 15:24, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>> What happened to the cyclist?
>>
>> They never hang around, do they?
>> They always scarper shouting abuse.
> >
> So they *all* do this do they?
> Cite.

They must do.There are 2500 fatalities a year on the roads and they only
ever catch 1 or 2. Some years all of them get away.

Peter Keller[_3_]
June 24th 15, 10:15 AM
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:37:50 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:38:25 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> I can only suggest you leave this NG and infest the moderated group
>> instead.
>
> I do not agree with you.
> This is a bicycling newsgroup.
> For lovers of bicycling.
>
> Oh, I see. Is there somewhere I can see the bit in the constitution of
> the NG, where it says it is only for lovers of cycling, and not for
> anything else about cycling?

OK for you to say you utterly hate bicycling. We know that you think of
bicyclists as morons and ****wits. And I take that as a real compliment
cumming from you.
When I say for "lovers of bicycling" that was not exclusive.
At least with you we know where the venom and bile comes from.

Peter Keller[_3_]
June 24th 15, 10:15 AM
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:00:49 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

> On 23/06/2015 12:37, Tarcap wrote:
>>

>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:38:25 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> I can only suggest you leave this NG and infest the moderated group
>>> instead.
>>
>> I do not agree with you.
>> This is a bicycling newsgroup.
>> For lovers of bicycling.
>>
>> Oh, I see. Is there somewhere I can see the bit in the constitution of
>> the NG, where it says it is only for lovers of cycling, and not for
>> anything else about cycling?
>

> Simon Mason holds the Holy Scroll giving the constitution, but he will
> not divulge its content.

What does he have to do with this newgroup?

Tarcap
June 24th 15, 11:16 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:00:49 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

> On 23/06/2015 12:37, Tarcap wrote:
>>

>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:38:25 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> I can only suggest you leave this NG and infest the moderated group
>>> instead.
>>
>> I do not agree with you.
>> This is a bicycling newsgroup.
>> For lovers of bicycling.
>>
>> Oh, I see. Is there somewhere I can see the bit in the constitution of
>> the NG, where it says it is only for lovers of cycling, and not for
>> anything else about cycling?
>

> Simon Mason holds the Holy Scroll giving the constitution, but he will
> not divulge its content.

What does he have to do with this newgroup?

A lot. While he posts under his real name in the legal group, he also posts
under the name Alycidon in this one.
Sorry you weren't bright enough to work that out for yourself, though.

Alycidon
June 24th 15, 04:23 PM
On Wednesday, 24 June 2015 12:16:19 UTC+2, Tarcap wrote:

> What does he have to do with this newgroup?
>
> A lot. While he posts under his real name in the legal group, he also posts
> under the name Alycidon in this one.
> Sorry you weren't bright enough to work that out for yourself, though.

It's a technicality - although I am retired I gave an old workmate my word that I would not used my real name in urc.

I am keeping to that agreement.

Peter Keller[_3_]
June 25th 15, 10:35 AM
On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:16:12 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> Sorry you weren't bright enough to work that out for yourself, though.

Thank you very much grand crap for that excellent complimentary snide
remark cumming from you.
Now please ejaculate to me out of you the further compliment of crude oil.
After all I ride a bike. That is enough for you to fart out your blind
hate.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home