PDA

View Full Version : and another one !

MrCheerful
July 7th 15, 09:21 AM
The anonymity and quick exit must be the thing, triggered by heat. No
picture of the perp this time.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Cyclist-exposed-woman-walking-dog-Derby-park/story-26841840-detail/story.html

Tarcap
July 7th 15, 10:42 AM
"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

The anonymity and quick exit must be the thing, triggered by heat. No
picture of the perp this time.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Cyclist-exposed-woman-walking-dog-Derby-park/story-26841840-detail/story.html

Oh give him a little slack. As a cyclist, It's the only contact he will
ever have with the opposite sex.
He should be pitied, not pilloried.

Peter Keller[_3_]
July 8th 15, 09:28 AM
On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:42:26 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> As a cyclist, It's the only contact he will ever have with the opposite
> sex.

Why do people make snide comments?

The most important thing to remember is self-confident people do not need
to belittle others.

Tarcap
July 8th 15, 10:51 AM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:42:26 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> As a cyclist, It's the only contact he will ever have with the opposite
> sex.

Why do people make snide comments?

The most important thing to remember is self-confident people do not need
to belittle others.

You just can't win with these psycholists (or ****wits, as Peter Keller
prefers to describe them), can you?
There I was, defending the cycling pervert and saying he should be pitied,
when along comes PK and accuses me of being nasty.

Perhaps I should stop trying to be nice to cyclists, after all.

Peter Keller[_3_]
July 9th 15, 09:46 AM
On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:51:45 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> ****wits

Thanks nice sir for that extremely great compliment.
ow please vomit to me nicely from nice you the further nice compliment of
being the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.

Tarcap
July 9th 15, 01:00 PM
"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:51:45 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> ****wits

Thanks nice sir for that extremely great compliment.
ow please vomit to me nicely from nice you the further nice compliment of
being the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.

Once again proof that the word "****wit" is not an insult, it is a
description.
Thanks very much, you are quite right when you insist they should be
described as such.

Peter Keller[_3_]
July 10th 15, 09:39 AM
On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:00:27 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "****wit"

Thanks extra greatly for that great compliment.
Now p[lease vomit to me from you the further honour of clouted boggish
foot-licking half-twit.
That would really make my day cumming from you.
After all I ride a bike.
And I have absolutely no desire o improving my standing with you, who
cums to a "rec.cycling" group to compliment bicyclists.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home