PDA

View Full Version : New UK women's Hour = new IHPVA World record?

Jeff Potter
October 20th 03, 03:23 AM
In updating HPV record info for the 'bent book, I notice the news from
the summer of the new UK women's hour record of 52.34 km. That's lots
faster than the world listed in the latest IHPVA records---dated Feb
'03. Is there any reason I shouldn't list Claire King as the new champ?
Are these two distinct records for some (lame bureaucratic) reason?

--

Jeff Potter
****

Ian
October 20th 03, 09:26 AM
Jeff Potter must be edykated coz e writed:

> In updating HPV record info for the 'bent book, I notice the news from
> the summer of the new UK women's hour record of 52.34 km. That's lots
> faster than the world listed in the latest IHPVA records---dated Feb
> '03. Is there any reason I shouldn't list Claire King as the new champ?
> Are these two distinct records for some (lame bureaucratic) reason?
>
> --
>
> Jeff Potter
> ****
> *Out Your Backdoor * http://www.outyourbackdoor.com
> publisher of outdoor/indoor do-it-yourself culture...
> ...offering "small world" views on bikes, bows, books, movies...
> ...rare books on ski, bike, boat culture, plus a Gulf Coast thriller
> about smalltown smuggling ... more radical novels coming up!
> ...original downloadable music ... and articles galore!
> plus national "Off the Beaten Path" travel forums! HOLY SMOKES!

I think you should check again, the womens hour record is 68.33km.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Ian
October 20th 03, 09:26 AM
Jeff Potter must be edykated coz e writed:

> In updating HPV record info for the 'bent book, I notice the news from
> the summer of the new UK women's hour record of 52.34 km. That's lots
> faster than the world listed in the latest IHPVA records---dated Feb
> '03. Is there any reason I shouldn't list Claire King as the new champ?
> Are these two distinct records for some (lame bureaucratic) reason?
>
> --
>
> Jeff Potter
> ****
> *Out Your Backdoor * http://www.outyourbackdoor.com
> publisher of outdoor/indoor do-it-yourself culture...
> ...offering "small world" views on bikes, bows, books, movies...
> ...rare books on ski, bike, boat culture, plus a Gulf Coast thriller
> about smalltown smuggling ... more radical novels coming up!
> ...original downloadable music ... and articles galore!
> plus national "Off the Beaten Path" travel forums! HOLY SMOKES!

I think you should check again, the womens hour record is 68.33km.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Jeff Potter
October 20th 03, 08:20 PM
Whups! Got the darn Km and Mi mixed up. Sheesh.

--

Jeff Potter
****
[...]

Google