PDA

View Full Version : BROL Chat Room last night was GREAT!

EZ Biker :-\)
October 20th 03, 02:30 PM
Finally got to experience the BROL Chat room last night. Pretty COOL
conversing with fellow recumboers. At times there were at least 10 people in
the room. I'm going to go back next Sunday at around 9-ish and see who pops
in.
EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

'BentRider
October 20th 03, 02:34 PM
Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)

Bryan J. Ball
Editor/Publisher
www.bentrideronline.com

'BentRider
October 20th 03, 02:34 PM
Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)

Bryan J. Ball
Editor/Publisher
www.bentrideronline.com

Edward Dolan
October 21st 03, 03:52 AM
('BentRider) wrote in message >...

> Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)
>
> Bryan J. Ball
> Editor/Publisher
> www.bentrideronline.com

Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
"ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
festivities.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
October 21st 03, 03:52 AM
('BentRider) wrote in message >...

> Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)
>
> Bryan J. Ball
> Editor/Publisher
> www.bentrideronline.com

Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
"ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
festivities.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

John Foltz
October 21st 03, 12:38 PM
(Edward Dolan) wrote in message >...
> ('BentRider) wrote in message >...
>
> > Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)
> >
> > Bryan J. Ball
> > Editor/Publisher
> > www.bentrideronline.com
>
> Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
> unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
> "ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
> festivities.

Still can't post anything about recumbents, can you?

John Foltz
October 21st 03, 12:38 PM
(Edward Dolan) wrote in message >...
> ('BentRider) wrote in message >...
>
> > Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)
> >
> > Bryan J. Ball
> > Editor/Publisher
> > www.bentrideronline.com
>
> Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
> unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
> "ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
> festivities.

Still can't post anything about recumbents, can you?

Edward Dolan
October 21st 03, 10:18 PM
(John Foltz) wrote in message >...

> (Edward Dolan) wrote in message >...

> > Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
> > unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
> > "ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
> > festivities.
> >
> Still can't post anything about recumbents, can you?

If and when I can ever get away from you OT posters, then maybe I will
get onto the subject of recumbents. However, I don't think you will
want to hear any better what I have to say about recumbents than you
want to hear what I have to say OT. Count your blessings!

Ed Dolan -Minnesota

Edward Dolan
October 21st 03, 10:18 PM
(John Foltz) wrote in message >...

> (Edward Dolan) wrote in message >...

> > Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
> > unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
> > "ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
> > festivities.
> >
> Still can't post anything about recumbents, can you?

If and when I can ever get away from you OT posters, then maybe I will
get onto the subject of recumbents. However, I don't think you will
want to hear any better what I have to say about recumbents than you
want to hear what I have to say OT. Count your blessings!

Ed Dolan -Minnesota

John Foltz
October 22nd 03, 02:15 AM
Edward Dolan wrote:

> ... I don't think you will want to hear any better what I have
> to say about recumbents than you want to hear what I have to
> say OT.

Yes, whatever you post, I'm sure it will be especially tailored to
create the most controversy possible. Regardless of your true beliefs.
--

John Foltz --- O _
Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)

John Foltz
October 22nd 03, 02:15 AM
Edward Dolan wrote:

> ... I don't think you will want to hear any better what I have
> to say about recumbents than you want to hear what I have to
> say OT.

Yes, whatever you post, I'm sure it will be especially tailored to
create the most controversy possible. Regardless of your true beliefs.
--

John Foltz --- O _
Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)

Google