PDA

View Full Version : Pavement cyclist

July 18th 15, 11:49 AM
http://tinyurl.com/oq3qu2z

"She passedt within inches of me as I was about to step out of my driveway onto the pavement. A fraction of a second differenceearlier would have had severe repercussions for both of us. "

Tarcap
July 18th 15, 12:17 PM
wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/oq3qu2z

"She passedt within inches of me as I was about to step out of my driveway
onto the pavement. A fraction of a second differenceearlier would have had
severe repercussions for both of us. "

Quote from the item:

.......Why is it that cyclists can be so aggressively defensive when it comes
to their being put at risk by car drivers but feel it fine to ignore rules
designed to protect pedestrians? Every driveway is a junction. Had I driven
out with my car, even with the due caution that I always employ, she would
have been over my bonnet and no doubt the cycling mafia would be calling for
me to be hanged, drawn and quartered ........

How very true

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home