PDA

View Full Version : Driver banned for dangerous driving

Alycidon
July 22nd 15, 09:17 AM
Maybe he thought he was in yet another cash for crash fiddle - either way, he lost his job, licence, has to pay compo to his victim and work for nothing for three weeks.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/driver_banned_for_causing_cyclist_to_land_in_back_ of_his_pick_up_truck_in_ipswich_road_rage_case_1_4 161301

MrCheerful
July 22nd 15, 10:01 AM
On 22/07/2015 09:17, Alycidon wrote:
> Maybe he thought he was in yet another cash for crash fiddle - either way, he lost his job, licence, has to pay compo to his victim and work for nothing for three weeks.
>
> http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/driver_banned_for_causing_cyclist_to_land_in_back_ of_his_pick_up_truck_in_ipswich_road_rage_case_1_4 161301

He was provoked by a Joe 90 vigilante, I bet the cyclist will be more
careful in future.

Judith[_4_]
July 23rd 15, 08:56 AM
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:17:08 -0700 (PDT), Alycidon > wrote:

>Maybe he thought he was in yet another cash for crash fiddle - either way, he lost his job, licence, has to pay compo to his victim and work for nothing for three weeks.
>
>http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/driver_banned_for_causing_cyclist_to_land_in_back_ of_his_pick_up_truck_in_ipswich_road_rage_case_1_4 161301

Driver banned for causing cyclist to land in back of his pick up truck in
Ipswich

I don't think that is very fair at all. Just because the cyclist finished up
in the back of the truck probably just means that the truck driver had got the
latest contract from the local authority to hoover up road-lice.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home