PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to Carole and George Leone

Bruce Shannahoff
October 28th 03, 08:08 PM
I want to publicly thank Carole and George for the great job they did
putting on the Encino Velodrome fun day last Sunday. Their unselfish
efforts produced a very fun day of racing for those in attendance.
Good spirits prevailed through the day in spite of some very tough
weather. Thanks, also, to Tom Nowack for his day spent at the
start/finish line. For those not there, believe me, it was brutal.

Best regards,
Bruce Shannahoff

S. Delaire \Rotatorrecumbent\
October 28th 03, 08:56 PM
Any links to results yet?
Speedy

Bruce Shannahoff wrote:

> I want to publicly thank Carole and George for the great job they did
> putting on the Encino Velodrome fun day last Sunday. Their unselfish
> efforts produced a very fun day of racing for those in attendance.
> Good spirits prevailed through the day in spite of some very tough
> weather. Thanks, also, to Tom Nowack for his day spent at the
> start/finish line. For those not there, believe me, it was brutal.
>
> Best regards,
> Bruce Shannahoff

Bruce Shannahoff
October 29th 03, 01:20 AM
"S. Delaire \"Rotatorrecumbent\"" > wrote in message >...
> Any links to results yet?
> Speedy

I don't believe so. But I'm sure they were not impressive. The Santa
Ana winds were blowing very hard and the streamliner guys were having
an especially tough time of it. But it was the same conditions for
everyone so it's all relative.

Sorry not to have seen you there. More Rotators always make it more of
a party.

Best,
Bruce

Google