PDA

View Full Version : dual 650 T-Bone

James Blais
October 30th 03, 07:29 AM
One season on this.Best of everything.Hed wheels.Dura Ace.Sram XO.FSA
Carbon cranks.Optima Carbon seat.Chris King.Terra Glde flex stem with
rans top loader.Can email pics or see at wed lab site picture page 3
top bike.Lots of adjustment with boom and seat.Bike is very fast quick
climbs great.Over $5500 into asking $4200.

James Blais
October 30th 03, 12:45 PM
(James Blais) wrote in message >...
> One season on this.Best of everything.Hed wheels.Dura Ace.Sram XO.FSA
> Carbon cranks.Optima Carbon seat.Chris King.Terra Glde flex stem with
> rans top loader.Can email pics or see at wed lab site picture page 3
> top bike.Lots of adjustment with boom and seat.Bike is very fast quick
> climbs great.Over $5500 into asking $4200.

Can Email At

Philbert
October 31st 03, 01:57 AM
Hey folks - Take this one seriously. Great bike, great guy. I've been
fortunate enough to have seen & ridden this bike (Thanks Jim!) and its
better than he's described. Simply wonderful bike... Sigh - its a pity I
don't have the cheese... Somebody, anybody, Buy it. Buy it now!

"James Blais" > wrote in message
om...
> One season on this.Best of everything.Hed wheels.Dura Ace.Sram XO.FSA
> Carbon cranks.Optima Carbon seat.Chris King.Terra Glde flex stem with
> rans top loader.Can email pics or see at wed lab site picture page 3
> top bike.Lots of adjustment with boom and seat.Bike is very fast quick
> climbs great.Over $5500 into asking $4200.

James Blais
November 5th 03, 12:54 PM
(James Blais) wrote in message >...
> One season on this.Best of everything.Hed wheels.Dura Ace.Sram XO.FSA
> Carbon cranks.Optima Carbon seat.Chris King.Terra Glde flex stem with
> rans top loader.Can email pics or see at wed lab site picture page 3
> top bike.Lots of adjustment with boom and seat.Bike is very fast quick
> climbs great.Over $5500 into asking $4200.

Down To $3800

James Blais
November 6th 03, 10:30 PM
(James Blais) wrote in message >...
> (James Blais) wrote in message >...
> > One season on this.Best of everything.Hed wheels.Dura Ace.Sram XO.FSA
> > Carbon cranks.Optima Carbon seat.Chris King.Terra Glde flex stem with
> > rans top loader.Can email pics or see at wed lab site picture page 3
> > top bike.Lots of adjustment with boom and seat.Bike is very fast quick
> > climbs great.Over $5500 into asking $4200.
>
> Down To $3800
Added Dura Ace front and rear derl. with Dura Ace bar con shifters.
Many extras.Bike is ready to ride.

Philbert
November 8th 03, 03:24 AM
Guys, this bike seriously rocks. I've seen/ridden it and its amazing.
Somebody, anybody - buy it! Buy it now!

"James Blais" > wrote in message
om...
> (James Blais) wrote in message
> > One season on this.Best of everything.Hed wheels.Dura Ace.Sram XO.FSA
> > Carbon cranks.Optima Carbon seat.Chris King.Terra Glde flex stem with
> > rans top loader.Can email pics or see at wed lab site picture page 3
> > top bike.Lots of adjustment with boom and seat.Bike is very fast quick
> > climbs great.Over $5500 into asking $4200.
>
> Down To $3800

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home