PDA

View Full Version : Quick review blurbs for recumbent book?

Jeff Potter
October 30th 03, 07:21 PM
Anyone want to write up a short one- or two-line review blurb about the
book "The Recumbent Bicycle"?

Who knows, you might end up on the back cover!!! : )

--

Jeff Potter
****

Bill B
October 31st 03, 03:49 AM
How bout this
I find Upright Bicycle books boring and abundant. Unlike these books"
The Recumbent Bicycle " is far from redundant.
Bill [Recumbentbill] Britton.

Jeff Potter > wrote in message >...
> Anyone want to write up a short one- or two-line review blurb about the
> book "The Recumbent Bicycle"?
>
> Who knows, you might end up on the back cover!!! : )
>
> --
>
> Jeff Potter
> ****
> *Out Your Backdoor * http://www.outyourbackdoor.com
> publisher of outdoor/indoor do-it-yourself culture...
> ...offering "small world" views on bikes, bows, books, movies...
> ...rare books on ski, bike, boat culture, plus a Gulf Coast thriller
> about smalltown smuggling ... more radical novels coming up!
> ...original downloadable music ... and articles galore!
> plus national "Off the Beaten Path" travel forums! HOLY SMOKES!

BentJay
October 31st 03, 05:04 PM
I have one for sale (w/Lori on the cover) for $20 postpaid, US.

BentJay

Joao de Souza
October 31st 03, 06:26 PM
Jeff Potter wrote:

> Anyone want to write up a short one- or two-line review blurb about the
> book "The Recumbent Bicycle"?

I laughed... I cried... I went for a ride... ;-)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home