PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Hundred ? Clermont, FL Nov. 16

Father Roastandgrind
November 3rd 03, 03:40 PM
Good Day All,

Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont, FL
on November 16, 2003.

My V-rex will be there.

Father Time

Larry Varney
November 3rd 03, 05:59 PM
Father Roastandgrind wrote:
> Good Day All,
>
> Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont, FL
> on November 16, 2003.
>
> My V-rex will be there.
>
> Father Time

I'm planning on it. But if the weather is as yucky as the day started
out last year, I may wind up hitting the malls (again) instead!
I'll be the first to admit it: I don't like riding in the rain,
especially when it's cooler than 70 degrees F. If I'm on a tour, and I
have to get from Point A to Point B that day, that's one thing. But to
start out in weather like that, on a loop route? Nah.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Bill
November 3rd 03, 09:41 PM
Father:

I'll look for you and Larry Varney. I'm on a Tour Easy and another bent
rider I ride with plans to show on his Strada. Last year I think I was the
only bent riding. The weather was really terrible, wet and cold. Hope this
year is better.

Bigfoot Bill
Clermont, Fl
"Father Roastandgrind" > wrote in message
> Good Day All,
>
> Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont,
FL
> on November 16, 2003.
>
> My V-rex will be there.
>
> Father Time

Larry Varney
November 3rd 03, 10:07 PM
Bill wrote:
> Father:
>
> I'll look for you and Larry Varney. I'm on a Tour Easy and another bent
> rider I ride with plans to show on his Strada. Last year I think I was the
> only bent riding. The weather was really terrible, wet and cold. Hope this
> year is better.
>
> Bigfoot Bill
> Clermont, Fl
> "Father Roastandgrind" > wrote in message
>
>>Good Day All,
>>
>>Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont,
>
> FL
>
>>on November 16, 2003.
>>
>>My V-rex will be there.
>>
>>Father Time

"The weather was really terrible, wet and cold." See, I wasn't making
it up! It was awful! I sat there in my room in Kissimmee, thinking, I
came all the way to Florida for this ride, so I should go out and do it!
And I drove up to Clermont, giving it enough time to clear up. It
didn't. At least, not quickly enough for me. So I went to the movies
instead.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY
http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

Jim C
November 4th 03, 12:59 PM
"Father Roastandgrind" > wrote in message
> Good Day All,
>
> Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont,
FL
> on November 16, 2003.
>
> My V-rex will be there.
>
> Father Time

My wife and I will be there riding Barcrofts.

Jim

Father Roastandgrind
November 5th 03, 07:49 PM
Hello All,

I will be with my bike :)

I changed my rear wheel from a 12-26 to a 11-32 cassette for the HH.

I usually ride a 12.6 to 16 AVS for a long ride or century.

I have no idea what this ride's AVS will be like.

Father Time
2001 Rans V-Rex

"Father Roastandgrind" > wrote in message
> Good Day All,
>
> Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont,
FL
> on November 16, 2003.
>
> My V-rex will be there.
>
> Father Time