PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Hundred, Clermont, Fl

Father Roastandgrind
November 17th 03, 07:14 PM
Good Day All,

Wonderful weather and countryside.

A grueling ride for a recumbent.

Anyone else make it?

I was on my 2001 V-Rex.

Father Time

Kat9774
November 17th 03, 07:39 PM
>A grueling ride for a recumbent.

That's a grueling ride for all bikes, not just recumbents! Just ask any of the
people on DFs we passed going up the hills and the ones who had to stop and
rest at the top.
But it was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the ride. Being able to complete the
ride without walking any of the hills made me feel really good. It also
boosted our confidence that there aren't any hills in Florida we won't be able
to climb.

>Anyone else make it?

We were there on our Greenspeed tandem. We also saw Larry on his Catrike and
rode with Kristen on her new Bourley Durango. Saw Dan after we returned.There
was another fellow on a Rans Stratus we went back and forth with several times.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home